• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Wow Butterfly, that's amazing! How close to target are you?

I'm glad to hear it Nicola ;) hehe Best way! I'm sure it'll happen in no time. Your body will give you a break and then you'll get a pleasent surprise :D

Wow Butterfly, that's amazing! How close to target are you?

I'm glad to hear it Nicola ;) hehe Best way! I'm sure it'll happen in no time. Your body will give you a break and then you'll get a pleasent surprise :D

Less than 2st to my "target" of 12st but that will probably change :)

Good to see all you ladies doing well

Hi flick, sorry to hear the morning sickness has kicked in but it sounds like your well which is the main thing right now. I bet the scan was great! X

The sickness didnt last long really. Not had it or nausea much these last few days.
Im now 8st 1lb down and 3lbs off hospital target of 14.5st. Looking to get down to 11/12st after baby is born. 11 stone would be less than half my pre op weight. Just hoping its accomplishable eventually :) xXx

I'm sure you will get there eventually, first you have more important things to concentrate on :)

Morning everyone

Quick question, how much are you guys able to eat at the moment? Portion size etc? Does it still fit in a baby bowl?

It depends what it is. If I keep carbs out of it I can eat a couple I slices of meat and a small side salad or good few tablespoons of veg :)
If I have potato rice or pasta it cuts it down dramatically! Xx

My lunch today was half a hard boiled egg 1 wafer thin slice ham, 1 small tom, bit of lettuce, peeled cue, and a spring onion I almost ate it all :)

9st down :)

Attachments

• 4th Aug 14.JPG
    4th Aug 14.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 21
Congrats on the 9st looking amazing

Flick im 4 months post op and manage third of a side plate on a good day if that helps

Wow Butterfly you are a different woman!!!

Ok :) Thank you ladies, I don't feel so bad! Can manage a 1/4 of a chicken breast and small side salad or small spoon of veg or a couple of dessert spoons of pasta in sauce.

Are you all doing well and enjoying the summer? :)

I always loved the summer I'm always cold even with my layers of blubber I was cold, but its so much nicer to be able to walk around in it without having to wear jeans to stop my legs rubbing raw and no more beetroot face :)

We all ok ladies soon be 10 months post op for all of us, wow isn't time flying :)

image-1107188558.jpg

I'm great butterfly lost 10.8 stone and just got my first pair of size 12 jean! Very happy but not really loading much now. Sounds like your doing great. What different lives we're living now! X

View attachment 13407

I'm great butterfly lost 10.8 stone and just got my first pair of size 12 jean! Very happy but not really loading much now. Sounds like your doing great. What different lives we're living now! X

Wow look at you lady xxxx looking fab

Back