• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Fantastic Nicola, I may join S/W help me move this last 2 stone :)

It suits the operation well - just do everything in smaller portion sizes and still keep to my rules. No fizzies, no alcohol, low carb, low fat, low sugar, no eating with drinking :)

Congrats Nicola amazing achievement

Today is my first Surgiversary! Had my check up with my surgeon; Guy Slater, nurse and dietitian. All were very proud and happy with me. It was a rough start but definitely the best decision I've ever made!!
11 stone gone
Size 24 - size 6/8

Attachments

• image-2349056345.jpg
    image-2349056345.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 54
You look amazing hunni, it should be my 1 year tomorrow but its friday due to being postponed for 1 day :)

Today is my first Surgiversary! Had my check up with my surgeon; Guy Slater, nurse and dietitian. All were very proud and happy with me. It was a rough start but definitely the best decision I've ever made!! 11 stone gone Size 24 - size 6/8

You're so dinky!!!!

What an amazing achievement well done :)

So its here (well almost as the op got postponed 1 day to 21st)

So glad I had it done :)

Size 26 to size 12 and sometimes a 10!!

22st 7lbs to 11st 12lbs :)

Attachments

• 20 nov 14b.jpg
    20 nov 14b.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Looking good amazing job well done

Today is my first Surgiversary! Had my check up with my surgeon; Guy Slater, nurse and dietitian. All were very proud and happy with me. It was a rough start but definitely the best decision I've ever made!! 11 stone gone Size 24 - size 6/8

Bloody amazing!! You look gorgeous xxx

Wow you girls all look tremendous!.... Hope I can look half this good in another 10 months!... Week 8 tomorrow!... Feeling inspired! ...Thank you all! :)

Wow you girls all look tremendous!.... Hope I can look half this good in another 10 months!... Week 8 tomorrow!... Feeling inspired! ...Thank you all! :)

I'm sure you will do fantastically :)

WOW ladies!! What incredible transformations!!! :D :D :D It's amazing isn't it? Which of you have bought your small size Christmas jumpers already?? ;) xXx

I always keep an eye on this thread! You beautiful ladies are truly inspirational , in fact words do not do your journeys and results justice. I am 14days post bypass today and feeling a little mixed. I feel lighter and brighter but have only lost 9lb which I know is not to be sniffed at however with over 9 more stones to go it all still seems overwhelming!
I only hope I can achieve close to what you guys have.. Please keep posting on this thread it's a big help to us who are early days!
Many congrats everyone x

Back