• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

I tried everywhere to get an Xmas jumper but they were either too big or too bulky so I found an Elf T-shirt instead, then got an Elf hat from 99p shop :)

Attachments

• photo 1 (78).JPG
    photo 1 (78).JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 41
  • photo 3 (46).JPG
    photo 3 (46).JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 41
You look awesome B!

Had an after eight mint about 2 hours ago now slow dumping. I quite enjoyed it but not enjoying the toilet sweats :(

All you skinny minnies!!! :D

I am SOOOO looking forward to Christmas Dinner this year! Actually can't contain myself lol XD Still no wine for me though hehe

Hope everyone had a good one, I actually dressed up for Christmas (size 12 dress) as last year I spent it in my Pj's (Size 24 pj's)

Attachments

• photo 2 (69).JPG
    photo 2 (69).JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 50
  • photo 1 (80).JPG
    photo 1 (80).JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 65
Great Christmas outfits nov 2013 hope you all had a great slim christmas ! Best wishes for a slim new year love me from nov 2014 xx

Loving the pj's xx

Aged 12/13!? Nicola, That's amazing!!! :D

I'm getting big again lol Less than 4 weeks to go now! Last growth scan today. Feeling nervous, tired but excited!!!!!

ForumRunner_20150108_105532.jpg

Eek! Thank you Lovelies!!! ^-^
Made up the moses basket yesterday with the freshly laundered bedding. It's crisp white broderie an Glais and beyond beautiful.

The scan showed that baby is growing just fine, just below average but weighing approx 6lb 5oz already! No longer under the care of the consultant but will be on the consultant led ward due to previous PPH & GBS. Nothing to do with BMI or the op for a change!! :D My apetite has grown significantly and Im not being affected by dumping!? (chomping on choccie chip cookies!!!) Hopefully this is just a pregnancy thing but my god they're lovely lol Ideally Babes will gain at least another pound before birth so I need to keep up and increase my calorie intake. Cookies are really helping lol

Nicola, 2014 was all about you recovering properly from your op, the stricture and the crap that happened afterwards, losing weight and gearing your body up ready to carry a baby.
2015 will be the year it all comes together and you'll be announcing pregnancy news in no time! :D I think after all that it's well deserved. It's only the 9th Jan just keep baby dancing ;) hehe xXx

Back