• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Omg Flick! It seems surreal that you have gone nearly full term during our weight loss journey!! So very pleased for you, good luck!! Xxx

Thank you!! ^-^ I was 6 months post op when I fell pregnant O.O It's hard work on much fewer calories I tell ya. And the food limits are crazy! (Not that ive listened and just gone with what my body can actually tolerate...) Like chinese for dinner tonight lol

Oh I totally get that! I have a bit of everything these days, I often wonder of the bypass is still working!! So glad your dreams are coming true, keep posting the pics!! :) xxx

Is anyone else terrified of putting weight back on? I think I'm under eating because it worries me so much. My vitamin results came back with big deficiencies :(

Some days I worry about gaining other days I worry about not stopping the weight from coming off, everyone is saying to me to stop but its still coming off, ok its slow now less than a lb a week and I want to lose another 2lb just so I can say I'm half the woman I was, but I'd be happy at this weight, then I think well if I do lose a bit more then if I do put on a bit it will counteract arggggghhhhhhhhhhh, I'm even tying myself in knots here so I don't expect anyone else to understand lol

I know what you mean. I feel like every day is a battle with my brain. I've levelled off now and sit in a 3lb range but still weigh myself about 6 times a day. It's worrying me :/

I had my first gain last week and I balled my eyes out. I put on 4lb. No change this week. Im terrified because I need to seriously get back on track after I've had the baby. The rules change all over again which is another head screw.
Im still weighing myself once a week on a sunday morning. Nicola you need to put the scales away :(

Yeah I do, it's a bit obsessive. It's a little different for you - pregnancy makes the body want to gain! You must be nearly there now? Xx

Weighing everyday is alot but multiple times a day can't be good for your head :(

Yeah, I shouldn't even bother weighing at the moment but it's been a weekly thing for so long, it's now habit. My Mum gave me a good telling off lol
I've got a week to go until due date as of tomorrow!

Flick, that gain is a good thing!!!!!! Baby is doing what it should be and so are you! Health happy babies will put on weight at your stage of pregnancy. It's fantastic. Your a health lovely mummy! Enjoy it then kick some ass once the baby is born! Soooooo happy for you.

Nicola I put on nearly a stone over Christmas as I relaxed with what I ate. Guess what..... The world kept turning and life carried on. It was a good lesson for me that, yes it is my hard work that has changed me and as long as I stick to the rules it works and if I don't it's not the end of the world. It's normal. Relax a bit you have done great it's a life thing and that's going to be a long time so you may go up and down but if needed for we're here

You are in control! But weighing yourself that much isn't health. Try to weigh yourself every other day that's being IN CONTROL. Your doing great X

Hey ladies :)

On the 12th Feb at 8:33am I gave birth to baby girl weighing 7lb 14ozs ^-^ She's breast feeding and doing just perfect. I am so in love :) xXx

Awe congratulations Flick xx

Congratulations Flick!! Hope you and baby are well xx

OMG!!!! Amazing news!!! So very pleased for you. What an amazing life change in such a short space of time.

CONGRATULATIONS!! XXXX

Congrats to you and the family flick

Back