• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Butterfly_lady

Ok almost 2 years post op (21/11/13)

I tried on my party dress

Started off at 21st 7 ~size 24-26~

Now 10st 2lbs (still losing slowly) ~size 8-10~

Attachments

• 2 years post op.jpg
    2 years post op.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 53

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
I'll take a photo tomorrow though I'm getting bigger again so it's hard tell.

Butterfly, 10st 2lbs was my lowest! Got well excited lol that lasted a whole week and then got my positive test. Now I'm at 10st 11lbs and avoid the scales because I don't like seeing the rise x

Butterfly_lady

2 years ago today for me, I have been celebrating with cocktails, why did I not do this sooner?? :)

Butterfly_lady

Lovely pics xx

ceecie74

Ok 2yr before and afters....still love looking at my old pics, can't believe that was ME!!! Haha!

Attachments

• image-1810643565.jpg
    image-1810643565.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3787653696.jpg
    image-3787653696.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 55
  • image-49686012.jpg
    image-49686012.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image-762833387.jpg
    image-762833387.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3176445721.jpg
    image-3176445721.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 68

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
You've come such a long way. And best bit is high street shops stock the sizes you're in and you can rock it like a goddess!!! ;D xXx

Butterfly_lady

Looking beautiful as always Ceecie :)

ceecie74

It's amazing how the body changes so quickly, yet takes your mind longer isn't it??!! I don't know what I expected, but I thought I'd be COMPLETELY different....well I'm not!! Still think I'm the fattest in the room, still think people are looking at me when I eat and judging me, still expect to be the slowest and least liked....so I'm giving myself lots of slaps, telling myself to "get over yourself" and screaming "YOU CAN!!" inside my head regularly. Is anyone else finding this??

The mirror is also an interesting concept.....I'm actually looking at myself now!! Not so much my face, but my body. Those 3 ways in changing rooms are genius....who knew I actually had a shoulder blade? The saggy skin seems to be changing by the month....sometimes I see a bag of cottage cheese hanging from somewhere and feel physically sick....the next time I look it's dissapeared and is hanging somewhere else!! Haha! Very weird, but a small price to pay....

How did everyone do over Christmas? I had a dumping episode on Christmas evening....I thought it was s great idea to have done Christmas pudding with brandy sauce.....5 mins later I was sweating, out of breath, puking....slept for an hour and was then fine. Silly I know....but kinda reassuring that my pouch is still in charge as its been letting me get away with murder of the sugary kind for months!!!!

Much love to you all. CEECIE is sending New Year best wishes to you all. May you all be blessed with good health and LOVE in 2016 XXX

Butterfly_lady

It's amazing how the body changes so quickly, yet takes your mind longer isn't it??!! I don't know what I expected, but I thought I'd be COMPLETELY different....well I'm not!! Still think I'm the fattest in the room, still think people are looking at me when I eat and judging me, still expect to be the slowest and least liked....so I'm giving myself lots of slaps, telling myself to "get over yourself" and screaming "YOU CAN!!" inside my head regularly. Is anyone else finding this??

The mirror is also an interesting concept.....I'm actually looking at myself now!! Not so much my face, but my body. Those 3 ways in changing rooms are genius....who knew I actually had a shoulder blade? The saggy skin seems to be changing by the month....sometimes I see a bag of cottage cheese hanging from somewhere and feel physically sick....the next time I look it's dissapeared and is hanging somewhere else!! Haha! Very weird, but a small price to pay....

How did everyone do over Christmas? I had a dumping episode on Christmas evening....I thought it was s great idea to have done Christmas pudding with brandy sauce.....5 mins later I was sweating, out of breath, puking....slept for an hour and was then fine. Silly I know....but kinda reassuring that my pouch is still in charge as its been letting me get away with murder of the sugary kind for months!!!!

Much love to you all. CEECIE is sending New Year best wishes to you all. May you all be blessed with good health and LOVE in 2016 XXX

Haha I can relate to so much of this I still think I'm the "big" girl, I'm not sure I'll ever feel any different tbh, even when I get my size 8 jeans out of the washing machine I think they have shrunk as they are so teeny tiny!!

Also the Xmas pud got me too 3 teaspoons of it with clotted cream and I was in a carb coma for an hour :(

Butttttttttttt we look fabulous dharlinggggggg so lets continue to try and love ourselves :rolleyes:

Butterfly_lady

So glad I'm not the only one Butterfly!! You look blooming fantastic!! Any changes for 2016 Hun? Xxx

Thank you, I do feel pretty good x

I hope to keep maintaining I bounce around + or - 4lbs which I'm told is "normal" Its the first new year ever where I've not started a diet on 1st January! :D

ceecie74

Me too!! Funny ay! Although I have promised my doggies I will take them on more walks rather than send the kids!!! :)

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
Get the kids to do it until spring lol ;) When the weather isn't as pants!

I've put on a stone and it's screwing with my head. I've been ignoring the scales for weeks and weeks but my bump is huge already so I decided to weigh myself. Bad bad bad idea.

Must be amazing getting into size 8 butterfly? Can't even imagine it :eek: That really is tiny! xXx

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
How are you doing now ladies? Have you all been discharged from hospital care and dietitian appointments??

My baby girl turned 1 a couple of weeks ago and I've got just over 6 weeks left of this pregnancy.
Put on 1st 8lbs since the start so got some work to do once this one is born! Then the maintaining shall begin.
Is it hard? Have you seen any shift or dramatic gain or loss?

Butterfly_lady

Wow 1 already thats gone quick, I'm doing pretty good maintaining at the 10st mark which I feel is small enough for me, I'm sure that baby weight will soon come off with 2 babies to look after xx

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 14