• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
10st sounds like a manageable weight to maintain at (she says...) Are you changing your diet at all or eating pretty much anything now? And how small are your portion sizes?

I really hope so Butterfly! I can't wait to run around with my son (5) & daughter (1) this summer! Literally running around everywhere :D And by then I'll have a 3 month old too.. Eek! Just over 3 weeks to go!

Both pregnancies have allowed me to eat alot of crap and sweets and things. I need to focus hard on getting back on track and staying that way. Smallest I got down to was 10st 2lbs. I'd like to get back down there and remain under 10st 7lb for definite. Give my body a chance this time lol xXx

Butterfly_lady

10st sounds like a manageable weight to maintain at (she says...) Are you changing your diet at all or eating pretty much anything now? And how small are your portion sizes?

My portion size is still small as in much smaller than a normal portion, at least half my plate is left if I have a restaurant meal.

I really hope so Butterfly! I can't wait to run around with my son (5) & daughter (1) this summer! Literally running around everywhere :D And by then I'll have a 3 month old too.. Eek! Just over 3 weeks to go!

Awe they will keep you busy!!

Both pregnancies have allowed me to eat alot of crap and sweets and things. I need to focus hard on getting back on track and staying that way. Smallest I got down to was 10st 2lbs. I'd like to get back down there and remain under 10st 7lb for definite. Give my body a chance this time lol xXx

I'm sure you will get there :)

Butterfly_lady

3 years ago tomorrow for me, life changed beyond belief so much happier now, doing things I'd never dreamed of doing - got promoted to supervisor at work with my new found confidence - over 12st lost maintained for over a year :)

Attachments

• 07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 15055740_1317672181586252_3481821702055848380_n.jpg
    15055740_1317672181586252_3481821702055848380_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 15

FeeBee

Totally different women!

Nixon

Is anyone else easily out of breath post op? Taking a shower leaves me breathing quite hard with my heart thumping. Seems I've lost what little fitness I had. Hopefully that will change as I get more active.

MrsN

@Nixon this is the November 2013 thread not our 2016 one. I haven't experienced that no. But I do feel tired. It will take time to heal and return to levels of fitness I guess.

valentine

OMG Thats a dramatic change of appearance!!
You look amazing ..
Have you had any skin surgery?
Super well done xx

Butterfly_lady

OMG Thats a dramatic change of appearance!!
You look amazing ..
Have you had any skin surgery?
Super well done xx
No skin surgery, I may do in future but at 54 years old, do I really care? Not too much as I just bought a brand new car that would have easily funded all surgery lol