• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Now how wonderfully freaked out do I feel....

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
one cuppa soup made.... blitzed in the blender... popped in a cup... teaspoonful at a time..... and I'm only half way down the cup and I'm getting pleasantly full.

until today I haven't felt even the tiniest bit hungry and have been struggling to "eat" enough liquids to keep body and soul together but today I started to feel a tiny bit hungry and now I feel full...it such a wonderful feeling and my poor long suffering dog (remember the wrap wiped on the dog fiasco) has had some soup in her bowl as a treat

HAPPY HAPPY DAYS :D:D:D:D

lovely cant bloody wait to be in those shoes !!!

3 days to go to being a loser - yikes has turned to yippee xx

thought u was going to say dog got it over her head lol .....

sounds good to me hun im looking forward to that feeling ;o)

Wow half a cup a soup! one of our dogs has just stolen some chicken - naughty boy, eaten it bones and all.

OMG the dogs going to end up having to go to weight management at this rate.lol
If i fed my dog everything i left she'd be a barrel now. not that she would be complaining.
Isnt it a great feeling leaving food. not feeling stuffed and enjoying it.
hc

I know its just so wonderfully freaky...your talking to a woman here that could have eaten for england ....and then some. my portion control was hammered I was so bad that in the end I didnt buy cheese cos I would just end up eating a whole block of it over 2 or 3 days.....i ate this all when on holiday 2 years ago...the idea now makes me feel so ill....
3441896769_a81e7f9c20.jpg

thats as maybe but its freakin huge its as giant as it looks it took two hands to lift it!....and Im very ashamed to say I ate it:cry:

will just go for the cherry on the top and the coffee :D

no but by the time I go back next year I will be :D

WOW... I cant wait to be able to say i am full on half a cup of soup, I can eat a big meal no problem and then half hour later i am hungry again, well infact i have to say the big meal didnt fill me up, i think i was born without that little thing in your head saying your full up now STOP cause i have never had it, so that feeling would be a blessing.... That pudding looks delicious X

Yes still off work...was signed off for 3 weeks as no climbing up into the cab and driving this beasty for me till my wounds have healed totally....

also standing all day would kill me at the moment so hopefully in another week I will be fit to go....I have asked for an assistant driver for the first week back so I dont have to stand all day and they can climb up into the cab and open the passenger door for me to get in up the little steps lol....starting to get bored at home tho:(

wow how good that must feel to only have that small amount of food!! btw that sundae looks delish!!! x

Back