• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nurse

christine1957

i was so upset yesterday when i got a letter saying that my app had been put back till feb this was the second time, so i rang and to my delight i got a cancellation for today, i seen the nurse and dietion and because i have lost over a stone since the seminar in may i was told just dont put any weight on so im glad about that, she said next step would be to meet the the surgeon, the nurse said the sleve would suit me but the dietion sid the sleve or bypass, she said it would be about 6 months before i get an app seems like a long time to wait but we all in the same boat thanks x
:)

Well done for getting an appointment and losing the weight. Good luck for the next stage x

i think every area is different , but i'm sure someone will help you x good luck and remember every day is a day nearer :)

The 6 months flew by for me start thinking about packing the bag, pre op diet and shopping for post op food that fills a few months!
Sunderland are great and the next time I saw the surgeon after the initial apt was for the endoscopy and that took me onto the list!

Back