• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really not feeling well tonight

Hi Karen sorry to here about your injury and trouble at home. You do right to just leave em to it dear. You need to heal and look after yourself now. You come first now. I have been through similar situations at home with my eldest son and its not nice. Thinking of you x

I left a message with the bariatric nurse and she just called me back.

They don't stitch any muscle at all. Only the flesh under your skin. So she said I probably just pulled the stitch away from the flesh and it will take a while to heal. If it gets hot or red I have to phone back immediately. Otherwise I just need to take care with it and give it time to heal.

Good news then, Its so worrying when you dont understand whats been done and how it should feel but it sounds like you just need to rest and take it a little bit easier :D X

Hi Karen,

Thinking of you, try and rest today whilst the house is quiet... and if it gets too hectic later... get off to bed and rest... you need to look after you to recover and always close in heart and mind...

Love and hugs, Bev xxx

Back