• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

o/t Organ Doners

my prayers are for your sister i hope she gets her transplant soon. i have made my feelings clear to my family that i would like them to donate my organs when i die if they can as i cant donat blood because i have diabetas. my feelings are that if i or any of my family needed a transplant we would be very willing to acept it so we should be just as willing to donate.........kath

Gaynor I'm so sorry to hear that your sister is so poorly.
My ex-manager sister has serious type 1 diabetes and was and still is very ill...she had a transplant and her body rejected it...she is a young woman in her 30's but has has hardly any life at all as she has suffered with this since a very young child...I have seen and heard about the effects it has on her entire family as they are on a roller coaster ride of emotions at.

Thank God for the special people who donate their organs........

God bless your sister and God bless you too.

(((big hugs)))

Gaynor I'm so sorry to hear that your sister is so poorly.
My ex-manager sister has serious type 1 diabetes and was and still is very ill...she had a transplant and her body rejected it...she is a young woman in her 30's but has has hardly any life at all as she has suffered with this since a very young child...I have seen and heard about the effects it has on her entire family as they are on a roller coaster ride of emotions at.

Thank God for the special people who donate their organs........

God bless your sister and God bless you too.

(((big hugs)))

Thankyou Snowcrystal, it is a roller coaster. Everytime the phone rings you're wandering if this is it. I'm not sleeping properly because I'm scared I'll not hear the phone. What will be will be but till then we are still on edge and waitingxxx

Back