• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October bandsters

Clips out hooray! More painful now than before lol! Got red pinprick marks either side of the cuts too.
When can you use bio-oil or lavender cream? X

Yay! I have proper internet back! House move went fine, was a bit stressful but the new house is lovely. Think I over-did it as had some fresh bruises around my middle at the end of the day. I've been shopping for some soft foods and I can't wait to try a fish cake!! Just need to figure out how to cook with an Aga...

How is everyone? I'm feeling under the weather, don't think I'm getting anywhere near enough calories. Weigh-day tomorrow so hopefully that'll perk me up a bit. We only live 30 secs away from a chip shop and a chinese takeaway which isn't fun- People have eaten fish and chips in this house 3 times so far!!!!!!

Overall feeling pretty well. Back at work on Monday so think I'll start soft food tomorrow eve for tea rather than starting Monday morning at work, just in case of any incidents!! Hehe :)

Good thinking hon try soft food at home first :)

Glad to hear the move went well - we're moving in Jan and I'm not looking forward to it :( now take it easy and rest well this weekend because you'll need all the energy at work!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi all! How are all the October Bandsters getting on?

I'm loving having the band and had no major issues so far. Had third fill today and now have 7ml in my 14ml band. Liquids are a bugger but only need to do it for a day or two.

Tobi- How is your move going/gone?

It'd be great to hear from everyone and see how we're all faring!

Back