• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October bandsters

SAS1

Anyone having an op in October?

I'm down for mine at Murrayfields in Wirral. Anyone got any comments or had their op there, as I can't seem to find any experiences to date?

SAS1 said:
Anyone having an op in October?

I'm down for mine at Murrayfields in Wirral. Anyone got any comments or had their op there, as I can't seem to find any experiences to date?

Didn't know they done it there as its much closer to me (I'm in Liverpool) who are you going through? I'm with the hospital group and 7th oct next Sunday!!! Wooooppppp xxx

SAS1 said:
Hiya kells, I'm in Liverpool too, it's with gravitas and the clinic is just by arrowe park hospital. Where are you going? I am soooo looking forward to it, hoping it'll change my life! X

I'm going to Dolan park in Birmingham hope you don't mind me askin what's the cost? Mines £5000 xx

kellsbells said:
I'm going to Dolan park in Birmingham hope you don't mind me askin what's the cost? Mines £5000 xx

It's £6k but aftercare is 5 yrs I think. I don't care really as hubby paying!!! :) I think it worked out the extra £1k because my BMI is over 40, I'm only 5ft 2 and 16 st. Can u add me as friend I don't know how to do it, have to keep in touch!!! They run a support group in childwall every 3rd Tuesday of month for everyone, Pre and post op if any good for you? X

Just tried to pm you my phone number but you either havnt got enough posts or have turned off pming xx

I will do! Counting down now. Only 10 days to go before I travel out. I've got all my stuff ready to take like soluble vitamins, paracetamol suspension, chewable wind relief etc,

pixie_lilly said:
I will do! Counting down now. Only 10 days to go before I travel out. I've got all my stuff ready to take like soluble vitamins, paracetamol suspension, chewable wind relief etc,

I got mine earlier in boot 3 for 2!! Xx

image-784519629.jpg

Still need to get mine :( Im off sick from work at the moment as just had an operation on my knee for arthritis, not really got out and about, bored stiff!!! Hopefully the doc will let em go back this week sometime and then I can shop for my bits and pieces. I haven't even got PJ's as usually wear shorts and a t-shirt in bed! New slippers the lot :) what stuff did you buy from Boots then? I need to get!!! x

Hope you recover quickly! Ive got my case put and started sticking things in there already so I don't stress about forgetting something

Back