• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone having op at Princess Royal around 7th October ??

deeby

Hi
Is there anyone else out there having their op at around the 7th october at Princess Royal, Farnborough like me ? i'd love to hear from anyone else that may be there the same time as me :D
Dawn xx

Dawn, if you - and anyone else - on the waiting list at Farnborough would like to meet for a coffee & chat before your op, I'd be happy to share my experiences with you. I had my op there in May.

Try not to be too worried Dawn(easier said than done, i know) but Mr El-Hasini is an amazing surgeon you really are in the best of hands xxx

Dawn, if you - and anyone else - on the waiting list at Farnborough would like to meet for a coffee & chat before your op, I'd be happy to share my experiences with you. I had my op there in May.
Hi Rose
Yes that would be lovely, we were trying to arrange a meet up in July i think but i had a concert to go to on the same day so i couldnt get there :( but that would be good ! The best days for me are Mondays and Wednesday as i have to work other days.
I cant do this Monday as ive got to take my son to Rochester for his uni ( first day) and sort him out but any other time ?
X dawn

Try not to be too worried Dawn(easier said than done, i know) but Mr El-Hasini is an amazing surgeon you really are in the best of hands xxx
Hi Lisa
Thanks :) im trying to be very positive but keep having a few 'wobbles' and think ''what the hell am i doing ?' lol but then other days i feel very excited and just want to get it over with. You've done amazingly well and you are such an inspiration to me along with lots of others on this forum, it really is great to be able to talk to others who know exactly how you feel even though i have a very supportive family.
X dawn
X dawn

Back