• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh dear!! naughty girl

Gnomes

I'm 5 weeks banded with no fill, and I seem to be falling back into naughty food ways :cry:. I'm so surprised at how much I can eat, especially since I was doing so well with food since the op, but this last week, I'm eating,eating and eating, and then feeling hungry again only 1 - 2 hrs later, nooooo!!!!

This is not how I want to be :mad:, I have a fill booked but not until 18th June, that's ages away, I'm really hoping I don't put on the weight I have already lost??

Is this normal??

Try and stick to foods that will keep you full for longer, 3 meals a day with snacks of fruit.

What exactly are you eating? x

The hunger and craving yes so shout out and find that willpower! This is where you need the focus! Are you onto solids yet?

I am onto solids, and I'm eating for breakfast, either porridge, bran flakes with banana or boiled eggs, then midday snack of usually grapes, lunch - chicken/bacon salad or omelette with veg, then yogurt and/or fruit, dinner - cottage pie with veg, or steamed chicken with veg and more along this line. My down fall at the moment is my sweet tooth and I confess I'm eating chocolate :-( and have had a cake because I'm not staying full and really craving them!!!

What am I doing wrong (other than the naughties) ?? Why am I sooooo hungry??

Thanks all x

just remind yourself why you had this op in the first place,you havent put yourself through all of that for nothing have you?? this is just a tool,it will NOT work if you dont work with it,you need willpower and stay focused.sorry if this sounds harsh but your just gonna have to battle through the hunger,think of something else to keep your mind of it xx good luck xx

I am onto solids, and I'm eating for breakfast, either porridge, bran flakes with banana or boiled eggs, then midday snack of usually grapes, lunch - chicken/bacon salad or omelette with veg, then yogurt and/or fruit, dinner - cottage pie with veg, or steamed chicken with veg and more along this line. My down fall at the moment is my sweet tooth and I confess I'm eating chocolate :-( and have had a cake because I'm not staying full and really craving them!!!

What am I doing wrong (other than the naughties) ?? Why am I sooooo hungry??

Thanks all x

You may find it helpful to eat less slider foods, for example yoghurt, porridge, shepherds pie just go through the band. Crackers or ryvitas with a topping on are far drier and used to leave me fuller for longer. Apples, oranges, celery, etc are good snacks. Even the cereals and milk ... The milk is helping those flakes down. Not sure if it's the same for you but does hot food go down easier than cold? Just another thing to consider?

Cottage pie, porridge, yogurt, omelette are all stage two phase I.e mushy not solid... try hard cereals like grandly or special k with hardly any milk for example, hard boiled egg instead of omelette tuna salmon fillet instead of cottage pie see if it makes a difference. Hope this helps

Back