• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh dear

beccles

Not sure where to post his but this evening I went out with work in our belated Christmas do & enjoyed the meal - which was the healthy option from the menu and drinking too much wine :eek:) I was having a good night until I saw a foot someone posted on facebook in which I have been caught in the background - I look huge - i " wanted to cry at it - however I am not going to as I know I won't be this way this time next year - I am so looking forward to joining the losers bench.....

aaawww hun
" wanted to cry at it - however I am not going to as I know I won't be this way this time next year
Im sure everyone in that picture feels the same, i know anytime i look at a picture of me i have to delete it, and so does my friend (whos a size 12).
Look forward to your new you xxx

I know how it feels sweetheart and thats why the only photos I have pre op are my wedding photo;s. If anyone had a camera out around me I would ask to take a look then delete all the ones with me on. Won't be long now and you'll be posing everytime there's a camera lol. Good luck with your op xx

Back