• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OH in intensive care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please take care of yourself CB. Have you got a friend who could come and give you some support at this time. Have they any idea why your hubby is so confused?

He allowed me to go back to the hotel, they problem is he has hit alot of the staff because of his confusion, so they only do what is necessary so I do most of the care for him, I don't think he is too bad today he seemed more relaxed and not so scared. They have x-rayed his lungs today dnd they are now clear. Adrian just loves me being there and I relax knowing he is ok so it is not too bad at the minute, I just go and have a doze when he does, but he made me laugh tonight he said draw the curtains I said why, he turned round and said I want ya! He must be feeling better lol xx

lol at Mr CB wanting cheekies hahahaha, he will bounce back in no time I'm sure xxxxxxx try t rest when you can i bet you are shattered. and congrats on the 4 sizes you've lost xxxxxxxxxxxx

So pleased Mr CB is coming around... and feeling more like himself... thank goodness... no matter what our health and wellbeing is the best of all Christmas gifts... and I've been praying for this news... So grateful and sending love to you all xxx

So glad to see he s on the mend and on the path hopefully now to a full recovery!... its not been the best of xmas's for you, but its been the best outcome for he s on the mend.... and here s hoping this next xmas wil be one to remember for all the right reason :) xxx

Thinking of Mr CB and all of the family and as always sending humungous hugs for a good recovery and new year xxx

It has come to our attention that cheekybum and her partner were both formerly registered on the forum as han1979 and puffinrub.

Many of you will remember that han1979 and puffinrub were banned from the forum after upsetting very many of our members.

It is against forum rules to have multiple memberships, particularly when a member has previously been banned so whilst we are incredibly sorry for what they are going through at present, we cannot allow cheekybum to stay on the forum. She has been banned again with immediate effect.

We hope you can all understand our decision and we are now locking this thread to draw a line under the matter.

If you have any questions or comments regarding this decision please do not hesitate to contact anybody on the Admin/Moderation team via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back