• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OH in intensive care

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad you can be together. Heres hoping you can have a peaceful Christmas with each other. Also that the new year brings you both health and happiness.
xxxxxxxxxxx

What a great idea! Hoping you can spend time together and be with each other over the next few days and hope his condition improves soon too! xx

Sending much love and Christmas blessings to you CB. I'm so glad you're found a way of spending Christmas with your darling hubby.
Much love
Grace xxx

Hope wverything goes ok, thinking of u x

Glad that your husband has woken up and that you have managed to find a way to be together over Christmas. Sending prayers and love your way.

Rebirthxx

Well went to see him tonight, was really shocked at him, he was sweating buckets heart rate 159 and generally looking poorly, so I blew big time, I know it maybe a good hospital medically but keeping the patient comfortable I think is important too, and they haven't done any mouth care on him or even cleared his nose where the nasal specs are. I have just spoken to the team and they are now going to settle him down for the evening, and hopefully will get him off the plastic and back on a sheet, their general care has alot to be desired, but the ogre is here to fight his corner, and I can make lots of bleeding noise !!

Good for you, If you dont stick up for him who will? I knwo they are busy but patient care should always be paramount. Hope you find him a lot more comfortable tomorrow XX

Thinking of you and sending warm and loving hugs and strength. God Bless and may each day bring better news.

Fondest wishes to CB and all xxx

We are improving slowly, apparently he punched a nurse last night but I think he was confused.com, his heart rate is doing better and he is now starting to want to clean his own teeth and wipe his face, we still have one hell of a journey but we are making baby steps xx

To walk a mile you have to take the first step. At least he wants to do things for himself. Hope you aren't getting too drained and have someone you can talk to or lean on, even if it is only over the phone.

Sending lots of hugs and love

Rebirthxx

Sending much love. I've been thinking of you and praying for you today. May he get better every day.
Hugs, Grace xxx

I think he looks better apparently the dr who done the rounds this morning told his. Mother there was a malfunction with the stent. Which means the diplomats of the stent is to fault. I can't believe I had beef noodles for my tea, and for my lunch a ham roll made at breakfast from the buffet at hotel, a cherry yoghurt from buffet and I took an apple also from buffet! I think I had my nine pounds worth he he. I am going into London tomorrow to hit the sales before back up the hospital. Hope all you guys had a good one xx

It's so good to hear he's looking better. Enjoy the sales and I hope he's even better tomorrow.
Grace xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back