• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well I am back and here comes the truth.

Glad everything went well Mary, now go steady and take care

Welcome back Mary, i love your sense of humour :D !!

Welcome back Mary and I am delighted to see you got on so well.

Wishing you a very speedy recovery!

Wow Mary, look at all these people welcoming you back, you are one popular lady, and we have missed you and been thinking of you. So glad everything went ok, and you are not in pain. Here's hoping you a steady recovery, no riding naked on horseback through the town yet, ok? Lots of healing hugs coming your way xxxxxx

Glad you came through the op ok and take full advantage of having a major op and get everyone else to do everything for you! lol xx

Welcome back Mary. Glad it went smoothly. Please take it easy though, you don't want to do too much before you're ready. Try to walk about as much as you can though - and don't forget to drink! xx

Welcome back Mary.
So pleased it all went well.
Like the otheres have said do take it easy cos I , like you, had no pain as such but I'm two weeks post-op tomorrow and still feeling exhausted if I have too many visitors or do too much.
Slowly slowly catchy monkey!!
Take care xx

well done hun and glad all went well, take it easy now your home and don't forget to sip lots of water.
I was same as you when i had my op was surprised at how little pain i had and how well it went.
Anyway hope you have a speedy recovery hun xx

welcome home wishing you a speedy recovery

xx

Sam

loving the new pic

xx

Glad your [STRIKE]holiday[/STRIKE], oops, op went well. Just take it reasonably easy for a bit and no cantering for a while...:D

ladylite i am glad you are fine

Congratulations x

Back