• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh No I fainted

chezez

OMG I fainted in the downstairs loo today it took me ages to come round I was so confused I banged my nose on the door and hurt my hand,I suffer from hypoglycemia i think it was that or the not eating enough my body has had enough, good job hubby was here it took him ages to get in the toilet as i was behind the door, he said omg is this all worth it look how you are he handed me a time out bicky and a Sweet cuppa bless but I'm still feeling the effects of it shaky and sick have emailed my dietitian to ask her advice. It has really scared me what if i was on my own is it what is always going to happen now I'm so not feeling too good. xxx

Aww Chez... you were so lucky not to have done extensive harm to yourself... be kind to yourself and take things steadier... willing you on your journey and sending love & hugs xxx

Thanks hun Its because i have no carbs in my diet I had it all under control with my diet but whist being on this milk diet think my body is saying oi feed me woman lol scared of been left on my own now in case it happens again though, hubby laughing at me now he says it was so funny cheers love ya too he has a warped sense of humor lol xxx

OMG Chezez, thats awful, i bet you were so frightened.
I hope you are going to be ok now. Did you say another 2 weeks on the diet? Take care of yourself lovey and let us know how you are getting on xxxxx

take good care of urself. Glad you didnt do any more harm to yourself x

Oh bless you. I hope you get some good advice from the dietician.
Grace xxx

holy moses - hope ur feeling better.....does this happen often or just a result of the pre op diet???? Wouldnt be alone for a while.......very scary indeed

Omg, Im happy you are ok! If you are diabetic they should have given you the low cal diet. I was offered that but chose the milk diet but I wasnt on Insulin just tablets. I hope the dietician can help. Take care hun XX

holy moses - hope ur feeling better.....does this happen often or just a result of the pre op diet???? Wouldnt be alone for a while.......very scary indeed

Hi hun,

No i havent actually fainted before it is the diet as im not having any carbs and thats what was keeping my blood sugar level, I usually if I have an attack just feel sick or shakey but had it under control with my diet. But cant with the pre op as im not allowed carbs so hope the dietition can come back with something so it does not happen again, yes I was scared as I was really confused for a while and I keep saying to hubby dont leave me alone. xxxx

Omg, Im happy you are ok! If you are diabetic they should have given you the low cal diet. I was offered that but chose the milk diet but I wasnt on Insulin just tablets. I hope the dietician can help. Take care hun XX

Hi luv im not diabetic i suffer from a fall in low blood sugar which i did have under control with diet which they did know, maybe they were waiting to see if I could cope on it alone just hope the dietician can help.xxxx

Ah right, maybe you will be able to transfer to the low cal low carb diet then. You cant carry on like that.....good luck with the dietician :D XX

I am so sorry hon. I had several bad fainting spells, usually in the loo too, and cracked my head open enough to need stitches. Be very careful and make sure you eat enough and are drinking enough.

OMgosh so scary i hae fainted in past but de to not sleeping when i fell i banged my nose to i woke up with blood on the floor and down myself i felt like rubbish ffor weeks after.

hugs

i hope your alright after a good nights sleep

xxx

Thanks for all your support, well I felt rubbish for the rest of the day yesterday after the fainting episode. Woke up this morning to a very swollen hand a bruise on my head a bruise on my nose and 2 slight black eyes, it has really shook me up hubby said this morning to me please go down the stairs on your bum just to be safe its only because he didn't want to jump out of bed to rescue me lol. I said to him omg we have to go out today and do some shopping what if I faint in the supermarket how embarrassing he wont be able to keep me up id bring him with me. It has made me question my op now i know I'm just feeling down about what has happened. xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all your support, well I felt rubbish for the rest of the day yesterday after the fainting episode. Woke up this morning to a very swollen hand a bruise on my head a bruise on my nose and 2 slight black eyes, it has really shook me up hubby said this morning to me please go down the stairs on your bum just to be safe its only because he didn't want to jump out of bed to rescue me lol. I said to him omg we have to go out today and do some shopping what if I faint in the supermarket how embarrassing he wont be able to keep me up id bring him with me. It has made me question my op now i know I'm just feeling down about what has happened. xxxxxxxxxx

Poor you - you have had a rotton time, I would ring the dietician this morning to put your mind at rest and find out whether the low carb diet is an option, as you still have a couple of weeks to surgery.
Just stay in and have a quiet time until then.

If you need shopping; is there anyone who could get it for you, I would`nt venture out until your diet is changed and you feel better.

Hope you get some help today!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Thinking of you today Chez and hope all goes well... keep safe... love and hugs xxx

Back