• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have been approved

karenlouisemee

hi everyone i got my letter today telling me my funding has been approved and as soon as a theatre slot becomes available im good to go im so excited. my journey only started in November 09 when my doctor ref me to The Royal Derby Hospital. i then saw my surgeon for my first appointment on 2nd feburary 10 this is when he told me he would apply for funding and here i am today with the news i wasnt expecting for a long time yet. cant wait to join the losers bench fingers crossed it wont be long now.:p:553:

great news. Got my fingers crossed that the waiting list is short and you get your op soon x

Wow many congratulations!! :553:

that's great news Karen. I bet you're chuffed to bits. :)

Congratulations Karen

woo hoo, thats great news, hope it's soon x

As i said on FB last night, this is really fab news. I hope your surgeon has a slot real soon, keep us posted xx

Great news Karen.
Hope you don't have too long to wait x

Congrats Karen

Hope you get on the losers bench soon. Are you having Mr Ahmed (think) the new one.
Are you going to the monthly meets I didnt get last month and if all goes well with dates wont make next
Good luck

Ali
xx

Back