• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh my god

hopelesscase

Dont ask me why but i just got it into my head to phone the PCT this morning to find out where they were upto with my application for funding. As i was asking a really nice man he said i have just signed yr letter and it is about to be put in first class post. Funding has been approved.:party0023:

:party0038:
YEEEESSSS!!!! Great news HC, I am so pleased for you xxx

oh well done i bet you are dead chuffed
xxxxxxxx

Yay!! Well done!

Now you need to change your user name to Hopeful Case!

Alice xx

Woohoo!!! That is brilliant news!!! So happy for you...

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

WTG HC! Thats fantastic news :D :D :D

Hi Hope,
WOW that's fantastic news well done:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::talk017::talk017::talk017::party0019::party0019:
I'm so pleased for you, see it didn't take that long:party0016::party0016:
Keep us informed.
Take care
Trina xxx

Just realised how little time this has taken really.My GP referred me at the beginning of May and saw Dr New at hope on the 18th June. PCT panel sat on the 9th July. Just waiting for my appointment with the psycologist and surgon. Then should get a date. How exciting is that.

thats fantastic HC, see when you look back sometimes you realise that things weren't as bad as they seemed! You'll have a date in no time.

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!
Brilliant news, you must be so excited.
xx

Just got a copy of the letter Dr New has sent to Mr Axisa the surgeon saying that funding is in place and could he arrange to see me.
It also states that my urine collection and sleep analasis were normal.
Its really ressuring being kept in the loop and knowing what is being said about you.
HC

Great news hun you'll soon be on the pre-op diet and then the losing side xxx

Thats great news :D

Back