• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lap-Band Oh my Posterior

Windy Pants

Just been on my bike for the first time in a long time and despite a gel saddle and gel pants it still hurt :kissass: :kissass:lol

Here be my stats>> paulbrookes's Profile | RunKeeper

Just been on my bike for the first time in a long time and despite a gel saddle and gel pants it still hurt :kissass: :kissass:lol

Here be my stats>> paulbrookes's Profile | RunKeeper

Hey Miss Windy Pants .... jsut wait til your bum is nice and boney in a few months!!! If it hurts now just wait until then!!! :D

Well done though .... when I first started spinning my arse and 'front bottom' :eek: were on fire for weeks. However I got back on despite the pain and perservered. It'll be OK in time ... but you know that anyway dontcha? :D

Here have this on me: :kissass:.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Been for my second ride and no ache,, just a lot of sweat lol

Mr Windy Pants

My first aim is to build up to about 10 miles, so that a ride to work 6 miles away is easily achievable before and after my 12 1/4 shifts. lol

Go you!

Can identify with the disappearing bum phenomenon. Mine was one of the first bits of me to disappear. Aeroplanes and theatre seats are uncomfortable for a different reason to the fat days now.

Back