• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh no stuck again!

wildthing

Hi all,

Getting a bit fed up, been stuck on the same weight again for about a month. Thought it would start coming off faster after my first fill.... Not really sure what I'm doing wrong, am I eating too much. I typically have:- Brekkie - 2 scrambled eggs or one scrambled egg with sprinking of cheese - Lunch - 1 fishcake or cauliflower bake type thing with salad Tea - Jacket with prawn and light mayo or three quarters of a WW fish pie or cottage pie. Sometimes I will have a cheat of Snack a Jacks or a pick at my daughters wotsits buts this is rare and never every day. Any ideas why its not shifting? Have lost 17lbs in last 12 weeks (2weeks pre-op diet and i'm 10 weeks post band) I'm 40 in 2 weeks and having a party and I'm gutted I'm not slimmer for it:cry:

Hi

What you are eating sounds fine but you could try increasing your protein, especially for your evening meal. Also sorry if you are allready doing so but just a little increase in activity could get things moving again.

Good luck x

Oh and Im 40 on Saturday, so know how you feel!

hi judy it sounds like the calories going out isnt more than the calories going in, this can be easily sorted by upping the exercise level xxx

hi, i had a similar thing after my first fill (i had my op a couple of days before you also!) i lost 4lbs after first fill and then went on to put it back on ??? i also wasnt doing anything any different and i had increased my exercise (thanks to a puppy!) but couldnt shift anything. i spoke to my hospital who arranged for another fill (i arranged my second fill 2 weeks after first) for 4 weeks post first fill.
like liz says i would increase the exercise for A while if no help then contact your hospital? good luck x

Thanks guys, just got back from gym, did half hour on the cross trainer and lots of sit ups, going to take the dogs out now. Let's see if more exercise will shift it then!

Back