• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OH NO.....

novamay

Born Free
I got back from Tunisia on Monday - I got weighed this morning and I've put on 5lbs :eek:, so I'm no longer at my target for the surgeon (hopefuly meeting him in mid April/May). :cry: :break_diet:

I'm going to have to make a real effort and get back to my 5kg target over the next couple of weeks.

Have had a yogurt for breakfast, sandwich and fruit for lunch, coffee/tea and a Cadbury's highlight between meals, and will have a chicken and salad with small jacket potato for tea tonight. Hopefully, if I can stick to this I should be ok - mind you I could eat my arm right now thou - my tums really rumblin and I'm not having tea til 6pm!!!

Fingers crossed!

Come on Nova get back on track, we've been missing you daily and we can do it!

xxx

Hope you had a nice holiday, im sure you will get back on track, you'll see.xxx

You can do it sweetpea just keep focused and that op in sight xx

I'm not surprised you put weight on. I love tunisian food. I went for three weeks once and I was very taken with the food and the place of course.
Lynne x

Just shows ubenjoyed your hollies luv, where snouts did u stay? We like sahara beach us not far from the airport, it's very good and great value for money we've had it at 500 for 2 of us all inclusive, hope it's still the same after the trouble that was over there x

Just shows ubenjoyed your hollies luv, where snouts did u stay? We like sahara beach us not far from the airport, it's very good and great value for money we've had it at 500 for 2 of us all inclusive, hope it's still the same after the trouble that was over there x
I've been there keeley in 1997...it was my first holiday abroad x

We loved it, been a few times, it's cheap and cheerfull and you can't get better for the money xxx I was pricing it up tonight to get away when we've sold pups and it's only 500 now for 2 peeps all in, cnt go wrong

Bloody hell keeley thats great...i've head that it got refurbed a few years back and it's now really nice...it was a bit dodgy when we went, but we had great laughs along the way. It was a long time ago and i'd definitely go back to check it out x

Dunno but it was 2 year ago since I last went and I heard they've done it up since then coz new owners took it over, I've not a bad word to say about the place me honestly! I've even got the entertainment staff in my facebook friends lol probs try sumwhere different at the end of the year tho, coz cnt afford to go away yet as cheap as it is. And I wanna go faraway i think x

That's were we were - the Sahara Beach. It was our first time at the hotel (went to PEK last year) and I would go again - the waiters and animation team were lovely.... very friendly and funny. We paid around the same too - and obs there are lots of deals on at the moment for Tunisia. There wasnt any sign of trouble but we did see a fighter jet fly over one day. The beach and the hotel gardens are gorgeous - ah, it all seems like a dream now that I'm back to work.

Thanks all - I had a good night last night food wise - didn't pick after my tea like I thought I would. I was at my sis's and we had a good gossip and catch up so that probably took my mind off eating! Plus I had the guinea pig on my belly (was going to be 'knees' but they disappear when I sit down, ha). Going to post again on the daily menu to keep me on track.

Being good today too.

Back