• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh no!!

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Yesterday I was feeling a bit bunged up and guess what this morning I've woken up with a snotty nose (TMI??) and now feeling chilled :gen125:
It was my youngest birthday party today and I got wet in the rain whilst getting the goodies from the ice cream van:cry:

I've kept myself dosed up with paracetamol & ibuprofen all day and can only hope I don't go down with anything more than a snuffle :sick:

I'm due into hospital this Wednesday and if I'm poorly I'll have to cancel :d'oh:

Will they continue if I've got a bit of a runny nose? Arghhhhh!

How long should I wait till I contact them, bearing in mind I'm private and have paid my dosh over!!!!

Of Sarah ... I would just keep warm & dosed up until the last minute. If you can't breath properly I do not think they would give you an anaesthetic but you could be fine by then soooo don't panic :hug99::hug99:

As long as it isnt on your chest its ok cos the tube bypasses your nose!

Oh Gosh Sarah, what a worry for you, Fingers crossed you will be OK. See what monday brings and then ring if in doubt. Keep dosed up tomorrow and I hope you feel better. x

Oh nooo, youve got my man flu.
Ive still got it after over a week now.
Hope it gets better for you and you can have your surgery.
Lynne x

Of Sarah ... I would just keep warm & dosed up until the last minute. If you can't breath properly I do not think they would give you an anaesthetic but you could be fine by then soooo don't panic :hug99::hug99:

Thanks Denise, not quite so stuffy this morning....just drippy!! (No change there then!!)

Sarah you should be fine on Wednesday, it allways happens at the wrong time good luck xx

Thanks Wendy....I certainly hope so

Funny though, now i'm concerned that they might not do it has made me realise I really am ready to DO it!!

As long as it isnt on your chest its ok cos the tube bypasses your nose!

I thought it was my stomach being bypassed !!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

No really thats good to know thank you, its only my left nostril thats stuffy so I should be alright then:)

Oh nooo, youve got my man flu.
Ive still got it after over a week now.
Hope it gets better for you and you can have your surgery.
Lynne x

OMG!! Anything but man flu!! :eek:

I'm sure you'll be fine. They'll be more concerned if it gets onto your chest, so keep yourself warm (and dry) and preferably away from anyone else who might carry bugs or viruses.
Good luck for your surgery.

I've already taken my first load plus vitamins and fully intend to keep my dosage up till I rattle..

The family are coming over for lunch though......I don't think I can put them off really.....maybe a good sweat over a hot stove will draw it all out!!!

I so feel for you Sarah, you must be distraught :( I know I would be, how are you feeling today? fingers crossed everything will be ok, im rooting for ya girl xxx

Thanks Caren, I'm dosed up athe moment and it hasn't got any worse so I'm hopeful that by Wednesday it'll be cleared....fingers crossed its just a snuffle and not a cold or god forbid full blown FLU!!!!!!

Well that's a good sign! Hopefully you'll be better in the morning and fine by wednesday :) x

Hope you are feeling a bit better today, Sarah ... we are all a bit drippy so no worries there :rolleyes: Have a lovely lunch with your family & then get some rest, with lots of drugs. We are going to my daughters for lunch today, Yeh ...:D:D My son in law is an amazing cook & as I am a bit incapacitated at the moment, we are going there instead of them coming here. God I love my kids ... :D:D:D

Yeaah!!

Thank Denise, not feeling too bad, I spoke to the doctor yeaterday to get some advice re cancelling or not,he said as I'm not streaming any yukky stuff, its clear like water!!, and no temperature that they should go ahead.

This morning not drippy at all so all systems go I guess!!!

Thats good news.
Good luck going ahead.
Lynne x

Back