• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh no!

BEXS99

Loves this site x
I had a bit more chicken than i should on my pre op diet, was so starving i just had to eat it, feel so bad now, was an extra bit, am just worrying my liver going to shrink, have been so good but blooming starving - its so hard x

I'm sure you'll be alright. I worried and worried all through my pre-op diet, and I remember when I was being woken up in the recovery room, the very 1st thing I asked the nurse was whether my liver had been alright, and it was. I think I went slightly over on my meat allowance by a tinsy winsy little bit a couple of times :) You should be ok. Good luck xxxx

Hugs ... This conscience thing is a bugger, isn't it ... 1 extra bit of chicken won't do any damage but you worrying about it won't help. Just be good from here, babe. You are too close to mess it up, but I have every faith in you, sweetie xxx :):)

it was only two mouthfuls of boiled chicken, least it not a kfc lol, just felt so hungry x

Dont worry Becky you will be fine you havent had anything you shouldnt just a bit more of what your allowed...if that makes sense. Keep at it your doing great x

haha i know, it is getting easier and it helps if you plan your meals hun so you get all whats on the list, are you on the low carb xxx

it was only two mouthfuls of boiled chicken, least it not a kfc lol, just felt so hungry x

I did exactly the same when i was on my pre-op. I had more veg/salad than was quoted but to be honest I thought this was better than falling completely off the wagon and filling up on carbs. Its been 6 weeks now and I havent had any bread or crisps which were a biggie for me!!!

But you will do it. Just put this down to a wobble and think tomorrow is another day. xx

I did exactly the same when i was on my pre-op. I had more veg/salad than was quoted but to be honest I thought this was better than falling completely off the wagon and filling up on carbs. Its been 6 weeks now and I havent had any bread or crisps which were a biggie for me!!!

But you will do it. Just put this down to a wobble and think tomorrow is another day. xx

Thanks hun, how you getting on x

Don't worry Bex everyone else is right its the carbs which are bad for you..........You will be fine! x

Im really well. Fingers crossed everything has gone by the book so far. Im still on liquids for another week. Sick to death of soup!!! Move on to sloppies next week. Woo hoo!!!! Not long for you now. I met a lady at a Support Group and she went to Belgium for her Sleeve Op. In 12 months she has lost 8 stone and she looks fab. You will be fine. Just make sure you listen to what your team tell you and dont try to do things too quickly get as much rest as you can.

Thanks hun, take it you have had the sleeve, 4 days and counting, am okay one min then get abit nervous, but be done and dusted by this time next week x

Bex don't stress, your liver will be fine. I must admit that I cheated on my pre op diet (I was only allowed milk!!) Just keep to the plan from now on and you will be fine xxxxx

I had a bit more chicken than i should on my pre op diet, was so starving i just had to eat it, feel so bad now, was an extra bit, am just worrying my liver going to shrink, have been so good but blooming starving - its so hard x

:wave_cry:Hiya Bexs,
Hang on in there girl-you're doing great
-soon your "ickle" tummy will tell you when you've had too much chicken
xxxxJuliexxxx

I too possibly had extra chicken on the pre-op! I'm four days post op now and my liver was fine. Stay on the wagon now and you'll be fine :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back