• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ohtobeslinky's weight loss

Huh. No loss this week. Maintained. Not sure why though. I don't think I've changed anything, and I'm not eating any more than I was. Frustrating but I think I can deal with it. It's not like I'm going to fall off the wagon now!

Do not worry we all have a stall..big loss then a stall..don't worry!!! Just keep at the protein and water!!

Cheers hunny - will do :)

I don't know if this happens to lots of people but your stall has happened at exactly the same number of weeks out after surgery as mine did. Try not to dwell on it (though I know how hard that is!) as the big losses are sure to come again. You're doing everything right and congratulations on your amazing progress so far :)

Potter x

Cheers potter - it's good to know we're in sync! I'm sure after Christmas is over, and I'm back to taking some exercise and planning better it'll keep coming off. I would love to be 19 stone come 1 January though! x

I think you are doing amazingly well and you have definitely been helping me though my journey. I love reading your entries, keep going. X

Aw cheers hunny! I hope my posts come across as smiley and daft as I am in real life! :D x

Hope you are ok today my lovely x

Yeah not too bad. Seriously CBA though! Too excited for Christmas. The tonnes of chocolate around me in the office isn't helping!! How's you? x

All good with me I think..

You only think? What's up? x

Nothing really.....you know sometimes feel quite lonely when you really are not. My husband is great, my two friends are great but none of them have been through surgery to change their lives....i dunno all ok just cos I'm off work I'm thinking too much.

Oh I feel that hunny. No one will really know what you've been through unless they've done it themselves. I'm surrounded by skinny minnies, eating whatever they like, trying on gorgeous dresses for Christmas - and I'm feeling a bit alone too. Hey, at least we have virtual buddies to keep our spirits up. I am focusing on the year ahead - this time in 2016 I hope to be at goal and I'll be the one choosing the glam dress and strutting my stuff! :D xx

Don't beat yourself up! Being slim doesn't make you happy..you don't know what crappy lives those people might have, you just be happy with you and your new journey! Yes being fat can be crap but you and lose that weight..it's the person you are under all that that really matters at the end of the day and being happy with life! I'm sure you will have a great Christmas!!! Do you know what I actually felt happier when I was fatter! Now I'm just a moody cow bag! X

Kar you make me laugh! But I know it's true! A friend of my mother lost more than half her body weight and was miserable. She's not put it all back on, but some of it, and feels better overweight. Her problem was that people looked at her differently - she was "big fat jolly so-and-so" anymore and women we're *****ier! I hope that doesn't happen to me!

I've signed up for some counselling to help with food and body issues - and hopefully I will be happy and slinky :) xx

I will be very happy comfortably fitting in 14 tips and 12 bottoms and do not want to be smaller, I think I'd hate it lol!

I'm with you on that. The doctors want me to be, at most, 10 and a half stone - but I don't think that will suit me. I think 12/14 will be good - I want some curves! x

Flipping heck 10.5 stone wowser I would be mega happy with 15 stone as I don't think it will be possible to get any lower. I had started at 26 stone 10lb so to be honest if I'm in the teens it will be a positive in my life and health.

Back