• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ok someone slap me ...

elffie01

Im Meellttinngg!! :)
and tell me im not dreaming... !!!

Been to see Mr Pollard today, who again said i was the lightest,(being told that twice in as many months is wierd lol). Told him my reasons for bypass over band and he said he was glad I was honest and agreed completely.
Asked if I wanted to wait or sort a date out there and then. Hmm Ill wait...the hell I will gimme your diary Ill put it in myself lol.

:eek:17th August !!!!!! :eek: 17TH AUGUST !!!! OMG !!!:eek:

thats 18 days away !! now see Im crapping it and think Im dreaming !

Seems there was a woman due in on that date but she got a DVT coming back from Tenerife and had to cancel. He does evening surgery so Im in on the 17th at noon and probably out on the Thursday.

Off to get in a cold shower to see if I wake up !

CONGRATULATIONS ! not long now xxx

Been to see Mr Pollard today, who again said i was the lightest,(being told that twice in as many months is wierd lol). Told him my reasons for bypass over band and he said he was glad I was honest and agreed completely.
Asked if I wanted to wait or sort a date out there and then. Hmm Ill wait...the hell I will gimme your diary Ill put it in myself lol.

Seems there was a woman due in on that date but she got a DVT coming back from Tenerife and had to cancel. He does evening surgery so Im in on the 17th at noon and probably out on the Thursday.

So your asking us for some 'happy slapping'? Congratulations on your date, here's hoping you soon become a 'big loser' soon xxx

always a happy slapping lol

Thanks all Im just gobsmacked its so soon, very pleased though. He was amazed I had been in the system so long, since October last year.

It hasnt sunk in tbh, hmm I have so much to sort out lol:eek::D

What fantastic news for you hun, very exciting! Happy that you got a date so soon.

Congrats!
Nic:D

Woooohooooo!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Wonderful news...so pleased for you :D

OMG....I saw the title and thought you had been a bit naughty with a chocolate bar or something and I was going to oblige you with a slap!...I never imagined this.

I am so pleased for you....

Hooray:talk017::talk017::talk017:Hooray

Congratulations

When you've calmed down...tell us more!

(((hugs)))

Last edited:
Thats fantantastic news! Congratulations so happy for you!

Clare x

Wow, that is fantastic news!!! Better get prepared then! x

elffie01
I take it you have been waiting for me LOL
:copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::copon::copon:

MR Pollard said YES!. Get it in your head he said YES!
CONGRATULATIONS all things come to she who waits
so glad for you.:hug99::hug99::hug99:
Think you had better send some of those slaps back. I'm getting a little jelous with everyone getting their dates.I'm having one of those days where i just want to stamp my feet and cry

Fantastic !!!!!!!!
Will be following you next month.
Mia

Great news Elffie :) am chuffed for you!

LOL Wendy as soon as I typed it I knew you'd be here lol :p

Damn girl :hug99: and :copon: :hug99: you will get your date Soon I hope. I just landed lucky with the cancellation as he said I could have that one or..and started flicking through his diary, september,still flicking. I think if i hadnt have gotten lucky today my op would have been close to the breach date of the 19th Oct.

Thanks all for the comments. Now I got to pack me bags ! lol

Back