• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Old demons come out to play..

ditzeeblonde

Had some bad news... my Dad has been diagnosed with bladder cancer & I am struggling with old demons today, I know its completely a head thing but I want to go face down in a vat of ice cream & a ton of biscuits!!

I felt in control of how I was feeling until this afternoon when I could feel those thoughts coming to get me, they're not of course going to have any other impact apart from doing my head in!

Its a shame they don't exorcise the demons whilst yr under the knife! I forgot how evil they are!

Guess they'll ease as the news sinks in. x

Oh sweetie I know it's hard. Your head takes a while to catch up with the bypass. And that's without added stress.

The good thing is that even if you hit the biscuits and/or ice cream, you wouldn't be able to pig out on them without feeling ill so that would stop you.

But I do feel for you hun.

So sorry to here you are going through a bad time and the demons think you are going out to play with them, well there in for a big shock.
Send em packing and on there way!
Stay strong Linzi, i know how difficult it is as my mum was diagnosed with Alhziemers not to long ago, and since then i have lots of bad stressful days. Im thinking of you. Huggs xxxx

Thanks guys... its weird what my head is saying & that my body is telling me something else.

Am sorry to hear about yr Mum Sugga. xx

Last edited:
I think the demons will always be with me its just about me controlling them i reckon instead of the other way round. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad its so difficult to deal with this kind of news when the first thing many of us always did was reach for food. You can do this hun kick the demons into touch for halloween and stay strong. Sugga so sorry too about your mum, my dad had altzheimers it's such a cruel disease. Big hugs to you both x

aww im so sorry to hear that ditz give those demons a swift punch up the wotsits !! you are stronger than them girl !!!
xxxxx

Oh so sorry to hear about your Dad - sending you a hug and dont let the demons out of the box! Mel xxx

So sorry to hear about your Dad hun, I know its usual for you to head for the snacks and ice cream but at least this time you have the tool to stop you..(HUGS) X

I'm so sorry to hear your bad news, my thoughts are with you x
As for the demons, try and imagine the little angel with a gastric band round its head fighting that demon!! ;)

Thinking of you Linzi... xxxxx

Sending a loving hug to you Linzi, as always and hoping for the very best, I know just how painful it is to have this diagnosis and I am always at your side... keep hopeful and ever positive...

I am so sorry to hear about your Mum too Sugga.... Love you all so much xxx

Sorry to hear of your bad news Linzi, your head will soon catch up with your new stomach xxx

so sorry to hear your news Ditz. It might be worth phoning the macmillan helpline. They really helped me when Dad first got his diagnosis. He has transitional cell carcinoma of the ureter and kidney pelvis, which apparantly is also a type of bladder cancer.

Thanks guys... figure I shall be up peeing for England tonight as I have been glugging the water to help with drowing those demons! Seems to have done the trick.

As always thank you so much for your support. x

Sorry to hear about your dad Linz, Hang on in there, the demons will only win if you let them.

Love

Linski xxx

Back