• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just another thread to clear my head

Frosty

Hi all

As you may have seen ive had a little bad luck lately. But when it rains it pours.

Feeling the strain from the bypass which i was warned i would get ( but im getting treated for it)

But one friend (andy) died all of a sudden by a bleed in the brain

Then last week another (tim) friend gets punched in the street just once and falls hits his head and now faces death from brain damage.

And then while at a party in aid of andy's death for the air ambulance yet another friend for reasons unknown leaves the party and goes and hanged her self.

Although normally a strong person im starting to feel that everyone around my are falling like flies.

On top of all this two sisters of a very good a old freind have just been told they have cancer. will it ever stop.

Sorry for the thread of doom but as ive said before its nice to come here and get things off my chest.

Thx for reading my depressing thread its helped to clear my head a bit

Mark

mark
How sad life deals some cruel blows at times and challenges us to our fullest. To loose one close friend is hard but two and possiably 3 is just unbelievable.
Your friend is going to need support whilst his sisters have treatment but make sure you look after yourself as well.
(((hugs))) to you and take care

mark how i feel for you life is so cruel sometimes and is hard, sometimes more than others, these things that has happened is sad but is not your fault, you have to stay strong and think of you and look after you as you dont need to make yourself ill through stress and worry. I am also feeling a little down as my aunt sadly died yesterday, life deals such a bad hand sometimes and we have to pick ourselves up from that, when i feel sad and low from things thats happening to others around me i just look at and cuddle my little boy he keeps me strong and makes me carry on.
chin up mark we are all here for you during hard times.

liz xxx

How horrible, like you say when it rains it pours. Sorry about your loss and bad news. Lets hope that it will turn and some nice thinsg will come your way
x

am really sorry for your losses, I agree it does do you good to get things off your chest, just amke sure you look after yourself both physically and mentally, I'm only at the end of an email if you ever need to talk about anything as it often helps to talk to someone detached from the immediate situation, hope things get better for you soon.

Hi Mark not much I can add to what others have already said, your going through a tough time hun but stay strong you will get through it.....((((hugs))))...xx

Hi Mark,

Things do feel worse when they happen in multiples like this, especially when they all have one common factor.....they are all people you know or are friends/realtives of people you know. It can sometimes feel like it's in some way down to you, but it isn't and you have to keep sight of that. It's tragically sad, especially at this time of year when others around you are getting ready to celebrate. I'm sure your friends would not want you to shoulder any blame for their deaths, and in the case of Tim, try and be strong for him. Hopefully his outcome will not be as tragic as the others.

With regards to the sisters with cancer, there are more things that can be done these days than there used to be, so with the support of family and friends they do stand a chance. A friend of mine recently lost his cousin to cancer, but she battled on for 15 years before it finally got her. She remained positive right to the end.

Remember your friends who have passed, think of the good times as I'm sure they would have wanted you to, and move on with those happy memories that you can recall in the future.

It may seem like everything is on a downward slope at the moment, but things will get better. Be strong.

Thinking of you.

Mark huge huge hugs for you :hug99:

I don't have anything constructive to add sorry, but then I doubt there is anything anyone could say to take away your pain, as much as we'd all want to.

Have a look at Cruse Bereavement Care when you have some time, if might help you to deal with your losses.

Hi all

Thanks for your kind words . it always cheers me up .

For some reason i feel better today besides having the dreaded man flu that i got becuase the wife and kids dragged me to the xmas market with no coat and it was hammering it down with rain.

So thanks again , and ill go backt o my blanket and watch some afternoon oldey films :D:D

Take care all

Mark

Back