• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

old habits die hard

angiemason

today i've worked from 9 till 2 then went for a swim 45 mins then had 30 mins in the gym rowing machine cross trainer etc not weights took slimfast to gym with me all great had cottage cheese with spring onion for lunch and had muller light yoghurt for breakfast .... but i came home at 6ish put 3 fish fingers in oven and 100g baked beans for my tea had just sat down to eat and my in laws came to visit ...i chucked it in the bin i still can't eat in front of other people :( i still feel i shouldn't be eating and am being judged ...everyone who comes i get like this..always have ) i know i have had nothing wrong and done exercise too :( gggggggrrrrrrr stupid woman

oh Angie I feel for you, although I am the opposite. I don't have problems eating in front of others and that is my problem I eat too much but I am still pre op and getting there. I have shed nearly 1 1/2 stone and my op is at the end of March.

Chin up and you will get there eventually

Emma xx

thanks Emma, honestly i haven't eaten a burger or hot dog chips etc in public for years probably about 20 i don't even eat ice creams ...or drink hot chocolates in cafes or eat cakes i think all these past years i should've lived in a commune or something then i would never've got fat in the first place :)

Its only been a few months and you're doing so well! Baby steps hun - you'll get there x

Ur doin great Hun hopefully u will soon be able to eat wiv others xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

chin up hun and big hugs xxxx

Back