• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

are you reluctant to get rid of the clothes a size up thats 2 big 4 u ?

hey gaynor comfort is the key hin x

P.s HOWS JAKE HUN ?

Jakes doing grea Liz but I'm a little upset at the minute as I've just had a text from the lady I bought him from and it was full of bad attitude. Apparently because I have'nt sent her any pics of him she's not happy ffs. She then went on to say that for jakes sake she only hopes I have given him the home I promised. How rude of her. I've spent an absolute fortune on him and I tend to him every day. The only pics I've got that she has'nt are the ones I put on here the other day.

hi gaynor i can understand your frustration on this 1, but she obviously loves him as you do as well, email her the pics keep her sweet hunny xxx

She's been fine untill I rang her to say I was'nt going to buy his saddle etc from her. He's getting new made to measure that does'nt come cheap. She wanted £100 for his so it would have saved me money but I want him to have the best. Her attitude totally changed over this. I had said I'd let her know if I wanted it by next week so its not as if I've kept her waiting.

seems she is MONEY GRABBER then rather than caring about jakes welfare x

Terry just said "tell her to come and get him". There's no way I want to let him go but then he said "I bet she would'nt pay the transportation". I hate bad vibes and feel really p*ssed off with it.But hey Liz "There's nowt funnier than folk" as the saying goes.

gaynor jakes welfare is whats important ! u care about him, you keep him hes best off with you hun xxx

hes a lovely animal i can see that in his pics, he will do well in your care xxx

Back