• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Bariatric app

nuttynicky

Hi all,

Just got in from work, found i've got 2 appoinments one on 23/05/2012 with the Bariatric team and the second 10//07/2012 with the Dietetic team..:talk017:

I thought this day would never come

well done on the appointments! getting closer! i read this as app and was like what theyve made an iphone app about surgery haha

Fantastic news!!!!

charlie_pops said:
well done on the appointments! getting closer! i read this as app and was like what theyve made an iphone app about surgery haha

Oops sorry hahaha

Slimmingnix said:
Fantastic news!!!!

Ye, they said i wouldnt hear from them for about a year it was a shock its only been 4 months

yeah it takes a while i started the process in september 2010 and finally got my op date 11-5-2012 good luck to all of you the time will fly by x

Great news x

Hey Nicky,
I got my letters today!! So excited. It looks like your running 1-2 months ahead of me. I look forward to hearing how your appointment goes on the 23rd!
Rgs
SNx

Hey Nicky,
I got my letters today!! So excited. It looks like your running 1-2 months ahead of me. I look forward to hearing how your appointment goes on the 23rd!
Rgs
SNx

Great news Nixs, will let you know how my appointment goes not long now 2 weeks to go.

Hi Nicky,
How did the last appointment go? Have they told you your on the list yet, or do they still need to consider you at the next MDT meeting?

Seems so close now!!
SNx

Hi snx,

It went well, we talked about my eating habits, what he thinks im doing wrong e.g when im at work i dont eat lunch just have breakfast so now i am tring to eat lunch in stead of coming home and stuffing my face.

He did say that the op will be done before november? But i think they still discuss your case at mdt meetings so now its the waiting game hopefully it wont be too long.

Good luck with your next appointment SNX xx

Back