• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG..IM BACK TO WORK TODAY!

cancerian02

well all, today is D day for me as im back to work after resting for 4 weeks since my op:(. i havent lost any weight for 2 weeks:eek:, but i suppose, life must go on. happy days!

Good luck with your 1st day back

awww good luck, im sure it will be fine :) xxx

Good luck today hun, my weight has stopped and im on week 3, but not worrying as alot say it does, i know its abit disheartening as your hardly eating, but we will loose again, take it easy on your first day xxx

hOPE YOUR RETURN TO WORK GOES WELLHUN.rEMEBER TO PACE YOURSELF-AND DON'T FORGET TO DRINK AND EAT (in that order lol !!!)

Good luck... take it slowly, rest when you need to and keep those fluids up!! :)

i go back tomorrow after 9 weeks off ..........only for half a shift for the rest of the week then 3/4 shifts next week

i go back tomorrow after 9 weeks off ..........only for half a shift for the rest of the week then 3/4 shifts next week
good luck joffster :D x

Hi hope work goes ok for u today!
I'm three weeks post op and my weight has stalled too. I know I'm doing everything asked of me.... But ..... Well I'm glad to hear a few others stall at this stage too! Xx

Back