• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG IM in agony.advise please

Great news is Im back to normal again..pain has gone and I just had Crackerbread with Mackrel in tomato sauce for lunch it was to die for..yummy!!!!!!

Awww glad to hear your feelin back to normal again val! X x x x

Yeah I'm ok! Think I've lost my way a bit with things eating a lot of cheese I need to sort it out x

Have you tried dairy lea dippers. A great cheese fix at just over 100 calories :)

Mackerel ... Really good to have as tasty food as possible to remind you you have eaten and satisfy you. Really nutritious too x

Glad to hear you're feeling better. It really is a steep learning curve.

I haven't had anything stuck as bad as your episode, but I simply cannot eat bread at all (and I've tried!). I'm pleased I'm learning now without massive restriction.

I had my second fill this afternoon, so my days of even trying to nibble bread are now long gone!

Glad to hear you're feeling better. It really is a steep learning curve.

I haven't had anything stuck as bad as your episode, but I simply cannot eat bread at all (and I've tried!). I'm pleased I'm learning now without massive restriction.

I had my second fill this afternoon, so my days of even trying to nibble bread are now long gone!

My daughters cannot eat bread but do manage wraps or small wholemeal nimble toasted...I love bread and cannot imagine never being able to have it again

Glad your fill was OK..I go for first fill on Tuesday :)

i havnt touched bread since the op! however hubby had some yesterday and managed it fine i was like omg it was a mini white bread burger bap!

i havnt touched bread since the op! however hubby had some yesterday and managed it fine i was like omg it was a mini white bread burger bap!

How is your husband doing Kirstie...is he Ok :)

Glad you're all better hun!

I can still eat bread (for now). Takes me aaaaages, but I can! Toast is easier and crackerbreads are fine.

Well Im totally well again..but the psychological damage result is..I don't think I will ever eat Red Meat again..
The pain..wow the Pain!!!

I wonder if its that sever for everyone. I really don't think I could bare that ever again.....truly truly scary as hell!!

I have eaten chicken since and that was fine...

One thing though is it possible for the band to sort of tighten itself as Im certain I do feel some restriction

PS
bandergirl..I tried cracker breads and I really love them and only 19 cals each..with a skimming of low fat spread..wow

It might be that the band feels tight due to internal swelling - getting something stuck is pretty traumatic!
Hope that's a one-off for both of us lol!

Thank you Salty..Don't ever want that again!!!! :)

Back