• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG! I'm off on a cruise!!!!!

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
I'm so excited I could pop.:bliss:

My husband has just booked us on a cruise as part of my er! cough! cough! 50th birthday!!!

We fly out to Barbados on the 17th of MARCH!!!!!:eek: and cruise back to Southampton on the 30th, taking in a few Caribbean islands on the way!!!:gen157:

This morning I was trying on some formal dresses that I wore on our last cruise (for our 25th) back in 2005, I don't fit in any of them........I'm too small!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

This is gonna cost him big time!!!!! I've still got another 3 weeks to get to that target ( I was trying for my birthday - April) so I'm planning on being extra good:rolleyes:

Upside of my earlier kick up the butt ....I've lost 3lbs this week Yayyyyyy!! So 15lbs may be ambitious but if I could lose 9lbs that would put me in the 13's and I'll be ecstatic......

I love Life!!:heartpump:
I love my bypass!! :bunnydance: and most of all
I love my husband!!!!!:bananalove:

Slop over, I know, I know pass the sick bucket!!!!!;)

oh sarah im soooo happy for you!!! i went to butlins for my 50th :rolleyes: lol you'll have a fantastic time!! and soo soon woohoo :) xxx

Fantastic news

Have a fab time and think of us!

This is gonna cost him big time!!!!!

Tee hee !!!! :D :D :D

Silly man booking a cruise, did he not realise the "new wardrobe" request was going to follow next !!!!:8855:

i hope you and your hubby have a fab time on your cruise sarah. u defo deserve to be treat like 'queen of the ocean'. good luck on losing a few extra pounds in such a short time but, even if you don't - you have done fabulously darlin. so, be loud n be proud

you gonna have a fantastic time xx im well Jel!!!

Omg how exciting lucky u :) enjoy it well deserved :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That is fantastic Sarah you'll have a brilliant time, lots of pictures of warm sunny beaches please xxxx

lucky you, i did a cruise on the med last some with work.

:DThanks everyone, I haven't hit the shops yet, after the initial excitement I've realised that the day we leave I've a canapes evening to organise, whilst we're away there's 4 working lunch buffets and the day after I get back a wedding:eek::eek::eek: Lots of planning and organising to be done me thinks!!

I don't have any staff in the kitchens at the moment so I'm going to have to arrange for my daughters to cover me.....Now that will be costly!!!!

And Karlos, I'm not quite ready for running along beaches Baywatch bikini style, but I do intend to get lots of piccies this time :D

Wow that is a wonderful treat hun !!! I will be lucky to have a night away on my 50th in August :)

Back