• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I've been to a fitness class!!!!!

gillabean

Really living now!
I've just got back from a fitness class!!! :banana dancer: I feel fab! I saw my dietician today and she said that my weight loss will slow down as I didn't have too much to lose in the first place. Not if I've got anything to do with it!!!

I have been to this fitness class before as it's run by a friend of mine, even when I was 17.5 stone!
I only ever got red-faced, hot and sweaty and never knew what everyone was raving about. Being 3 stone lighter has made such a difference! My legs bend more as they're not like tight sausages, my arms too! I was sweating a bit but nowhere near as much as before. I wonder what I'll be like tomorrow?

Well done Gillabean, let us know if you can move freely tomorrow xxxx

go you! remember to keep hydrated tomorrow as you actually burn more energy the day after than on the actual day of exersize. thats why athelets have a rest day every other day.

Good on you hun! Thats excellent news :D
I need a fitness class near me thats not run by a gym...hmm lol

The class is run by a friend of mine who us uber-fit. I really feel for her as she is about my age but carries loads of weight around her middle. She's fitter than anyone else I know but still looks fat, sometimes things just aren't fair. It is lovely being in a class with normal people and not the beautiful skinny people.

Good for you Gill, how long after op did you start doing more than jsut walking?:)

Sharon xx

I'm a lazy git Sharon, so I've only been to one class so far and I'm 3 months post-op. I could have gone earlier but to tell you the truth, until recently I've not had much energy as I hadn't got my head round the slow eating, little bites thing that us post-oppers have to master. Therefore I wasn't getting enough food in me to do anything other than my job and housework. I'm going again tomorrow night, she uses the bouncy ball thing which makes it more interesting. Everyone else is much better than me, but I care not one jot!

I bought a bike yesterday (£90 from Halfords, bargain) and cycled a couple of miles back from the shop and then went out again today. My bum hurts! I've found some bones in my bum, they weren't there before!

lol I bet ur bum hurts hun, i feel strong enough i think i need to do more, but like you said think im a bit of a lazy git tooo:) Need to find an exercise thing for me to i think?

Sharon xx

well done you x

Back