• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg just fainted!!

aWW DUDE THATS AWFUL! hOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER NOW? hOT BATH AND BED! *HUGS*

Hope your feeling better x

Thanks everyone, I am feeling a lot better now just a bit scared of it happening again:(I know it's my own silly fault though:eek:

It does highlight the fact that sugar is in so many things that we are unaware of.

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Hi Candie

It just shows how careful you need to be where you least expect it, worrying isn't it. I hope that you feel better soon, I'll be taking my glasses with me to read the labels now.

Take care

M

Oh, what a horrible experience - and not your fault - I would never think about the sugar in a medicine. I'm a bander and I do spare a thought for By-passers and the whole dumping thing, it must be terrible - I did wonder if Lactulose might cause a problem as it is so (hideously) sweet, would never have occured to me that cystitis stuff would. Hope you are better now and that it doesn't happen again x

oh my gosh what an awful experience you had, hope you feel better now :)
Sharon

Wow. reading this post was difficult because the whole dumping thing sounds so traumatic and the car thing was just shocking.

I have a recent bypasser in my family and will give them the heads up.

Take care

OMG sal hope your O.K hun, can you imagine if your bowls opened in the posty:eek::eek: doesnt bare thinking about eh! hope your feeling ok now though. Oh swizzle by the way I take ferrous fumerate In tablet form they are sooooo minute if you blink you wouldnt see em lol they are better than the syrup and I took these 3 weeks post op so you should be fine. Gail x
Oh Candie

I wouldnt drive for the rest of the day if I was you. Poor thing, at least you didnt lose control of your bowels in the post office!

How are you feeling now? I hope you can find a sugar free alternative.

This is what bloody annoys me about all the meds, I havent even started taking my ferrous fumerate syrup yet as it isnt sugar free! Im ok with the lactulose as long as i only take 5mls once a day or every other day.

Take care Xx

Back