• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG OMG OMG OMG

kphorrox

AS TITLE SAYS O.M.G
i have funding over a year of fighting the fight i finally have secure funding.
best news ever i had to call the back as the tears were flowing .
but even better news i start pre op diet tomorrow and have surgery a week on saturday.
i feel physically sick and shaking with excitment i hope it all goes to plan, but thought i would update you all.
kerry xx :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

please dont say anything on my face book as friends and family are unaware only close ones know thanks xx

Last edited:
FANTASTIC Kerry!

That is great news and I am over the moon for you... you are not too far away if you need any support... so keep in touch and good luck this week, it's soon going to be time for you...

Take good care and much love xxx

AS TITLE SAYS O.M.G
i have funding over a year of fighting the fight i finally have secure funding.
best news ever i had to call the back as the tears were flowing .
but even better news i start pre op diet tomorrow and have surgery a week on saturday.
i feel physically sick and shaking with excitment i hope it all goes to plan, but thought i would update you all.
kerry xx :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Perfect!!! Congratulations, no time to panic girl, the new you is less than 2 weeks away!!
xxx

oooo gosh thats fast... eeeeek exciting well done sweetpea n goodluck x

Absolutely fantastic news. So chuffed for you xXx

OMG! fantastic news. Sounds like your surgeon is getting you in quick before the nasty people on the committee have a chance to change the rules again. I'll bet they are all stick thin, pasty faced vegans.

Congratulations kerry

:happy036: Yayyyyyy Well done, Congrats, That's fabtastic news kerry!!
Good luck to you on your diet hun.
Here's hoping this week flies for you!!!
XXXX

Congrats! That is the most brilliant news!

:wee::wee::wee:
WOW What wonderful news hunny, couldn't be happier for you. Seems like ages ago that we met up for the first time in the Trafford centre. My best wishes for you, you know where to find me if you need me.

Hugs to you,
Nic:p

hi thankyou everyone its greatttttt.
karen im having it done in london i have fought for so long up here then someone on this site telling me to get in contact with the hospital and ive gone through there process and they apply for special funding.

I am so pleased for you, you have been very patient waiting for the funding. So pleased you don't need to wait too long for the surgery.

Well done, Kerry! excellent news.... hope the op goes smoothly and you're back on the forum posting your weight losses soon... lucky you!

Back