• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Panic stations I need a hug

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
OMG Panic stations
Ok I have been waiting patiently for a tummy tuck and hernia repair.:D
I was told a couple of weeks ago that it would be around the end of November.:)
But hey that was weeks away :D
Not anymore
The letter arrived today with my pre-ops 17th November ok :)
:eek: The 17th November..... thats like next week OMG! OMG! and the op is the 23rd November thats only like ....12 days away :eek: :faint2:

So panic has now set in and I am back to wondering am I doing the right thing :needhug:

ohh wendy thats fantastic!!!!!!! woohoo ong youre gonna look soooo fab :D big hugs coming your way!!! ((((((((huggles)))))))) :) xxx

Wonderful news for you hun and YES you do need it, this is the end of a very long journey for you xxxxxxxxxx

thats fab, you be fine, go girl xxx

aw love ,it will be amazing,you always help everyone and you deserve this and need it ,good luck and i will be thinking of you and eager to hear all about it ,,,xxxxxxxxx

That's brilliant, sending you big hugs, and loads of luck, Karen x

Oh wow that's brilliant and I bet you are elated. I'm sure you will have mixed emotions as with any major changes in your life, but it must also feel like the final hurdle is about to be overcome?

Good luck with everything. X

Calm down cockle ... course you are doing the right thing for you. A hernis needs sorting as it is a genuine medical condition. The TT is just a bonus, lol. So you have 12 days to sort yourself out re Christmas etc cos you won't be trundling round the shops for a while post op. That should keep your mind occupied & stop you over thinking things ... you have wanted this for so long ... keep your focus, honey & good luck xxx :D:D

Thanks everyone
I was exactly the same when I got my bypass op date.(funny I had 12 days notice with that as well)
I phoned my hubby and screamed down the phone to say I'd got my op date then said "OH sh*t what have I done?".
He still laughs about it now

Calm down cockle ... course you are doing the right thing for you. A hernis needs sorting as it is a genuine medical condition. The TT is just a bonus, lol. So you have 12 days to sort yourself out re Christmas etc cos you won't be trundling round the shops for a while post op. That should keep your mind occupied & stop you over thinking things ... you have wanted this for so long ... keep your focus, honey & good luck xxx :D:D

I think christmas is my 2nd biggest worry.

My sons birthday is on the 29th of November and he is singing at the LG arena in Birmingham on the same day, And I'm not going to be able to be there to see my baby sing:cry:

Christmas is nearly sorted.
Got the turkey 3 weeks ago :D

:D:D:D: fab news Wendy! I will be thinking of you as having my bypass on the same day! hope it's lucky for us ;) xxx

I think christmas is my 2nd biggest worry.

My sons birthday is on the 29th of November and he is singing at the LG arena in Birmingham on the same day, And I'm not going to be able to be there to see my baby sing:cry:

Christmas is nearly sorted.
Got the turkey 3 weeks ago :D

I understand your concerns, sweetie & it is a shame that you have been given a date (my daughters birthday :))so near your sons birthday & singing debut but you have waited for this final leg of your transformation for so long :sigh: ... I know you will cope well & as I have not had this procedure I can't advise whether or not you will be recovered enough to make it to the LG arena, but you can certainly be with your son for his birthday & maybe get someone to record him singing. Bit of a trade off but what isn't ... no one gets it all :(
Look at it this way, you are much better off than the turkey :eek::eek:
Good luck, sugar xxx :D

So exciting! The time will fly by, and you will get everything done. There may even be an official video taken of your son's performance and every time you see it, it will remind you of a special 'turn-round' time in your life. The very best of luck.

Wow Wendy! you will be all done and dusted and on the road to recovery by xmas. Im sure you know this already but its perfectly natural to have mixed emotions - heres a hug though :hug99:

My daughters singing at the LG too this year on 1st December, I cant go either but her dad and aunties etc are going. Im sure there will be recordings available (I hope so anyway). Your son will understand xxx

Great news Wendy BIG HUGS!!! So pleased for you xxx

Back