• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG surgery in the morning - new start new me!!!

Well tonight is my last night as with my old stomach!! Have to go to hospital at 10:30am so think I will be on the afternoon list so fingers crossed I will over and done with by tomorrow evening I am not sure what op I will be having due to previous abdominal surgery so until I wake up I won't know if I am a sleever or a bypasser!! Will be looking forward to a few weeks time when everything has settled down and I will take any tips for recover/ diet gratefully:eek:

All the best

Good luck xx

I think or least for me this was just so ecxiting for me I couldnt wait to start my new life! Im very sure you will feel the same, all the very best and see you on the losers bench x

Good luck. Look forward to hearing your progress.

Hope it all went smoothly and you're happy with whichever they chose for you - keep us updated with your progress. And welcome to the new you! :) x

Hope it's all gone really well xx

Thanks everyone I had a. Bypass few complications with stomach stuck to pancreas!! Feeling a lot more sore than I thought I would not had anything to eat yet 2 days post op so they are going to try me today in pain when drinking water when it hits my stomach anyone else experienced this?? Thanks for your support

Thanks everyone I had a. Bypass few complications with stomach stuck to pancreas!! Feeling a lot more sore than I thought I would not had anything to eat yet 2 days post op so they are going to try me today in pain when drinking water when it hits my stomach anyone else experienced this?? Thanks for your support

Congratulations
I had my sleeve last Thursday and didn't eat til Sunday so try not to worry mine was more a nauseous feeling than pain
Take care Xx

Quick update one week later...... Got called to hospital today due to raised blood levels and pain under left rib (anybody else had this???) went and seen my lovely surgeon and all ok he had to put an extra cut in due to additional surgery and thinks the pain is linked to rib bruising so happy with that - oh and lost 12.5lb in a week!!! Still got stomach bloating and some pain but nothing like I had! Hope it continues like this as I feel a little better every day

Back