• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

surgery in the morning =D

emmalouise1989

X Emma X
Omg I cant believe its finally happening, I have waited over two years for this!! =P

I'm going into spire hospital in Blackpool at 7.40am tomorrow for my gastric sleeve =D
All my family are behind me and understand its the best way to get control of my life again =D

I'm not nervous about the operation, but more so about having to have a cathater :S as I am a really private person.
But I will get over it lol =P

new me here I come...

ohhhh Emma!!! im so pleased for you! good luck honey, lookd forward to hearing all about it, good luck :) xxx

Good luck tomorrow xx The staff are professionals and will treat you with dignity and respect.

That is fantastic news!!!

I have plumped up the red velvet cushion for your botty, right next to me, on the losers bench!! :D

Good luck for tomorrow and happy healing xx

Good luck Emma, you be fine xxx

Emma.

I'm so happy for you after such a long wait.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow,and hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Take care

Andy x

emmalouise1989 said:
Omg I cant believe its finally happening, I have waited over two years for this!! =P

I'm going into spire hospital in Blackpool at 7.40am tomorrow for my gastric sleeve =D
All my family are behind me and understand its the best way to get control of my life again =D

I'm not nervous about the operation, but more so about having to have a cathater :S as I am a really private person.

new me here I come...

Good luck Hun all the best for tomorrow let's us know how it all goes , xxx

All the best for tomorrow hun xx

Good Luck x x

ya after all this yime its your turn,
good luck and best whishes for tommorrow emma,
i am sure your place on that loosers bench has been polished and it is shinning just waiting for you to put your bum fermley on it,
you will be in all our thoughts tomorrow emma,
look forward to reading your posts to see how you got on. xxxxxx

new me here I come...

:wave_cry:Good luck tomorrow Emma,
Your stats show just how much you deserve your sleevexxx

Good luck!!
Not sure how your team work but my catheter was put in whilst in surgery. The taken out whilst i was in recovery and quite frankly i remember her telling me they were going to take it out. But that's all i must have dozed off again. You will be fine!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

good luck xx

Good luck!! So exciting!! My mate has had a sleeve and she has lost loooads of weight in very little time!!

I will wave at you excitedly from the pre op bench! You have sat this side too long lol

Good luck Hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks everone =D im setting off ina min to the hospital yay =D
I have hardly slept at all haha
I will let you know how I get on x

emmalouise1989 said:
Thanks everone =D im setting off ina min to the hospital yay =D
I have hardly slept at all haha
I will let you know how I get on x

Not surprised!! Defo keep us updated :)

Back