• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Think I've Dumped Already!

Mrs Quiggle

Since I got home from hospital I've been able to eat half a pot of ambrosia low fat custard but last yesterday I had half a pot mid morning and then in the evening I had the other half a pot for supper. About 5-10 minutes after I'd had it I felt really sick and had lower stomach pains. Really awful. Went to the loo and it poured out of me. (sorry for TMI) got into bed and had to get up twice more because of stomach cramps and more toilet visits. Didn't feel at all good. I'm fine this morning but I think I'm going to lay off the custard now. I have to admit that I didn't enjoy it too much as it sweet things taste far too sweet now. Think I'm going off sweet things which is a bit of a result isn't it.

Was it dumping or was it something else. :jelous:

itsounds to me a bit like dummping from what i have hear
on this site.
did you eat anything else new maybee it could be that.

i would drink more fliuids than anything today see how that works maybee????

Sounds like a dump to me, I haven't tried anything sweet yet except sf jelly made up with milk. Hope you feel better now xx

Sort of, more like jelly than blancmange though. It doesn't taste horrible, in fact I prefer it! Only do it with non citrus flavours though, Imagine doing it with Lime? Yuk. x

I have to admit that I didn't enjoy it too much as it sweet things taste far too sweet now. Think I'm going off sweet things which is a bit of a result isn't it.

Was it dumping or was it something else. :jelous:

Well if it was dumping, it certainly is a result! Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

I had, cheese sauce pureed with broccoli a piece of ham and 3 pasta spirals. Very pureed and not lumpy, have had similar and no bad effects from them so I do think it was the custard. It's funny because I've been able to eat the custard since day 2. If it means I dump I'm really pleased. Just eaten a laughing cow light cheese triangle and it went down lovely. Full of calcium and protein.

Kate x

Ha ha Marie yes I have learn't my lesson lol
I feel the same as you Kate gone right of sweet things !! Only manage a yogurt !
Totally gone of milky things to :( x

Yep I did the same, brought the custard pot as it was low fat failed to check the sugar & had the same result as you. Dietitian thought I may have been sensitive to milk as for a few days I had a lesser reaction to a glass of semi skinned milk but that stopped pretty quickly. Have avoided pre-made custards ever since.

Back