• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG What do I look like !!

im gonna do b4 pics and after, in clothes and in bra n knicks. when i get the courage to stand in front of sum 1 n do it lol x

OMG I didn't get someone else to take the pics!!!!! lol
I used the timer on my camera and put the camera on the mantlepiece on a book.
I wouldn't want to be responsible for mentally scarring someone for life!

Phew - I got hubby to take me with clothes on, and even then I was self conscious. I did bare the tops of my arms in one, and that was enough :eek: I haven't actually seen them though, I don't think the camera wants to part with them... SAVE THE WORLD.

Sarah, I totally understand where you are coming from and where you are going I too, don't have any full length pictures. I went into new look and tried on some jeans I nearly collapsed when I saw my backside!!! looool I think I still thought I was a sexy girl like in my teenage years, being big makes me feel really unhappy. I can't wait for the 10th which will be my road to happiness...Good luck with your journey plz keep me posted x

Thank you Butterfly, you must be well into your pre-op diet now, hope all is going well....only 8 more sleeps to go...how exciting

I wouldn't let my boyfriend near me with a camera, am gald iv done them thou so I can look bk in a few years and see the difference.

They are safely on my laptop now so no chance of anyone seeing them lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back