• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG, ZUMBA!!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Well, being 8 weeks out and having the all clear by Mr Decadt last week I started swimming on Friday and my first Zumba class on Monday.:eek::eek:

I loved swimming before and enjoyed myself so much on Friday, managed 12 lengths, felt like I could have done more but, didn't want to push myself. I toddled off to Zumba with my Mum and totally loved the class, took it easy and sweated buckets!! Today I am paying for it!!!!! My legs ache, my back and my arms, but, I look at it like this, its working!!!!!!!!!!!

Down 3lb this week, I need the same next week to get into 16 stone range!!!!!!!!!!!

I going out 14th April and I have bought new 'fashionable' clothes and feel GREAT!!!!!!! :D:D:D

What a lively positive post . I want to try zumba but know I am way to unfit for it yet . Once I can I'll have a little go on the Wii before attempting a class .
Well done xx

I do aqua zumba and love it! Def wouldn't be able to do it on land lol

I'm not that fit ladies, but the ladies in the class make you feel very welcome and don't watch you all the time to make sure your doing it right, its all about fun and losing inches!!!!
I used to be a 'fit fatty' (sorry, my term) about 18 months ago, but hit a bit of depression and just stopped. Going to build my fitness up now, as I feel I have been given a new lease of life!!
I love having my op!!!!!!!!!!!! I even getting lovely comments from my hubby, 'he's proud of me' and 'I look hot'! He always loved me no matter what, but I think he can see how much I am getting back to my old self and he likes it!!!!!!! xx

I use the term fit fatty all the time lol. I did a Zumba class 4 weeks ago. All the skinnies had to have breaks and I kept going. I felt like I was the Queen of the world lol

Really well done on your fitness drive. It will pay dividends :) xxx

Only a few days now Fuffs, wishing you all the best of luck. I know you have been waiting a long time!! xxx

fizzwoods said:
Only a few days now Fuffs, wishing you all the best of luck. I know you have been waiting a long time!! xxx

Thanks Fizzwoods :D I can't believe it's so near now. Won't believe it until I am on the table lol x

Funny i was saying last night i want to try zumba !! Think i will wait till im down to the 250's before i try, its all included in my membership so no excuse and i use the "fit fatty" all the time !!! Used to do 110 lengths swimming and an hour n the gym before the op and building back up now and love it !!
Go Girls xxxxxxxxxxxx

flowerofshona said:
Funny i was saying last night i want to try zumba !! Think i will wait till im down to the 250's before i try, its all included in my membership so no excuse and i use the "fit fatty" all the time !!! Used to do 110 lengths swimming and an hour n the gym before the op and building back up now and love it !!
Go Girls xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now that is a fit fatty!!! Wow!!! :D

Back