• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
as this is my last day on my pre-op diet i thought i would weight myself as am in hospital tomorrow 6/4/10 and having op on thursday 8/4/10 and have lost 17lbs .i am glad but have to say i never want to go throught that again.just hope and pray the next lot is not that hard.but i no now that i can do anythink i want (have to say it was easeyer to give up the fages than do this pre-op but got there in the end :talk017:

Congrats on getting to the end of the pre op and good look for your operation. x

Good luck Carol... I'm following you into PRUH next month and will follow your progress with interest.:)

Rose

Well done for getting through it but what a fab weight loss at the end of it.

Great way to start Carol, best of luck with the op and hope all goes well - Paul x

Good luck Carol

That is a good pre-op weight loss! Well done. Good luck with the op - see you on the other side xx

Good luck, won't be long before you're back telling us all about it? xx

That is great, good luck for tomorrow. Please let me know how you get on as I have the same surgeon on the 18th. I am day three into the pre op, I agree it is hard, worth it. Just think by the time I have mine you will be on your way to your new healthy life. I am very excited for you.
Kelly

Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery x

Post op is a breeze compared to the pre op diet.Good luck hun, and well done on the fab loss x:D

Hope everything went well and youre making a good recovery :)

Back