• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On a Countdown!!

Tatiana

Well, today is a good day as I've now got my date for my sleeve gastrectomy!!

I have been booked in for September 23rd which is 5 weeks today!! I have been warned that it may be slightly delayed from that date as it's a new list and only starts 2 weeks before I'm due to be admitted and so, if there are any delays, they may have to put me back by a week or two.

On Monday I am up at the hospital for my pre-op assessment and have been told I will get an update on the liver shrinkage diet before the op.

I'm really excited and it's a good end to the week, especially as I only received the letter telling me I'd been added to the waiting list last Thursday - though I had to wait almost 8 weeks for them to take my case back to MDT after seeing the psychiatrist!!

5 weeks today and counting!!

Tatiana

That is fantastic news ! i am on day 10 of the milk diet as i am having my operation on wednesday and can not wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!

love marie.xoxox

great news ,yippee!,,,,wishin you a happy and healthy new life! x and marie ,i cant believe your nearly there , really pleased for you , go girls! xxxxx

Hi Marie,

Good luck for next week, I am sure everything will be fine with your op. I'm not doing the milk diet, mine is more fat & protein free but allowed all fruit & veggies as well as sugars and some carbs.

I used to live in Canterbury when I went to C4 in the (very) early 1990's!! At first I lived behind the ambulance station and then moved into uni accommodation behind the cinema in Vernon Place. Finally I moved out to Wincheap where I shared a house with some others!! I really enjoyed living down there but had to come home when my course finished.

Tatiana

Hi Starr,

Thanks for the support, this site is great for the support and all the information it gives us losers!!

Tatiana

Thanks for the good luck wishes, this is what I love about this site - that and the fact I can get on here using the app on my phone (not an Iphone) and can post on here as well so can still be in contact when I'm in hospital!!

Tatiana

yay!!!!! good luck, look forward to hearing how it goes, cant wait till its my turn :)

Back