• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Countdown Begins :)

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
Well the countdown to surgery now begins for me, when I am excited about it there is only 3 days left as I cant count today as it has already started and I cant count Tuesday as this is the day i am admitted to the hospital fingers crossed, but when I am scared there are 5 days left lol.

I would just like to thank everyone who has helped, advised and educated me along this journey and hope that one day I will be able to do the same for someone else.

I would especially like to thank the Walsall Massive you are the best and the support meeting are great , not only are they informative, but Ive met some wonderful people along the way. So all off you loosers move over I am coming along very soon and to all those waiting for surgery or fighting for funding never give up in something that you believe in :D

Sending you special hugs and fairy dust to keep you safe and sound and to make your post-op recovery an uneventful one. You deserve to be on the losers bench as you are one of life's genuine lady's and we are all better off to have you as one of our members. So take care on Wednesday and we look forward to seeing the new and improved 'naughty' corner!!!!

Well the countdown to surgery now begins for me, when I am excited about it there is only 3 days left as I cant count today as it has already started and I cant count Tuesday as this is the day i am admitted to the hospital fingers crossed, but when I am scared there are 5 days left lol.

I would just like to thank everyone who has helped, advised and educated me along this journey and hope that one day I will be able to do the same for someone else.

I would especially like to thank the Walsall Massive you are the best and the support meeting are great , not only are they informative, but Ive met some wonderful people along the way. So all off you loosers move over I am coming along very soon and to all those waiting for surgery or fighting for funding never give up in something that you believe in :D

Wishing you the best of luck honey :hug99: I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday as I'll be over at the Manor that day too.

Mr Khan works his magic on me 4 days after you :D

Some more :hug99: for you. x :)

Just want to add my good wishes for Tuesday, and sending love and hugs for a speedy recovery, take care, come back soon and tell us all xxxx

You'll be fine Linda, rock on Tuesday for you hun! Warm the rest of us up a bed please :) x

Linda

Good luck for weds sure it will go smoothly. See you on the losers bench next week. It will soon come round. Will be thinking of you

Ali
xx

Thanx for all the good wishes im sure everything will be ok, Julie dont worry you will be coming over to the loosers bench soon :D.

I really must be worrying about this op though I have been awake since 2.30am and am still wide awake now even though I have work in a few hours, even hubby got up to see where I was as it is so unusual for me to be up at this stupid time. I have even done two loads of washing, I must be mad :D:D Julie dont answer that :D

<<<Says nothing>>>>

But you are a bit a little bit barking lol xx

Bless you, it will be all over soon and you will be on the loser's bench and carving out your new life! xx

Well done with your pre-op weightloss, the 2nd stone will follow shortly I'm sure. Good luck on Wednesday and I look forward to hearing all about it. xx

Hope all goes well today Linda and that you make a full recovery, best of luck with your future weight loss - Regards, Paul x

Good luck for today hun, i hope u have a speedy and pain free recovery xxx

I had a call from the hospital at 11 this morning to tell me to hang fire, they rang back around 2 to tell me no bed was available and to go in at 7 in the morning, This has worked out alot better for me that I thought as there is no way 2 teenagers will be up at that time in the morning and therefore will have no goodbyes and no tears, this was the only thing that was really worrying me and I have shed many tears the last week just at the thought of how i was going to handle this.

Roll on tomorrow, I hope I go to theater early :)

Back