• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

had a letter this morning

tesmaralda

got up this morning to find a letter from the hosital sitting on my mat. I have now been put on the waiting list which is approx 20 weeks so should have a date for mid may all being well. Am a bit confused as i thiught i was already on the waiting list, but will wait and see what happens. Must say communication seems a bit crap between departments hope surgery and aftercare will be better.:confused::confused::confused:

Look on the bright side!

You now have it in writing and honestly you won't find the time passing until May is here!

Love Mini xxx

Chin up hun, you are approved and have all your ducks in a row. People cancel there surgeries for all sorts of reasons (2-3 people cancelled the week I went in so I got bumped up as well as several others) so you may move forward on the list. However, May is still less than 6 months away. You are well prepared and the time will zoom.

Nic;)

Im glad you've had the official written confirmation now T, but can understand you being disappointed that it may take until May. Just try to use the time constructively. You could maybe lose a little bit of weight before then to give yourself a headstart, then you really will be that sexy mother christmas next year that you want to be x

thats good news at least you have comfirmation your now on a list, and you could always ring from time to time to see if there has been any cancelations and get a sooner date.

good luck

liz x

hi tes when i got a phone call telling me i would be having my surgery on christmas eve i asked at the time what was the chance of there being any cancellations. I was told that if i wanted i could be put forward and thats what happened 2 weeks later so its worth asking the question.
take care
hc

At least they have put you on the list. Like others have said may will be here b4 you know it. Its worth asking about cancellations. Try to look at the bigger picture. Take Care R x

yes cancelations is the key as lots do cancel there op dates as they have various commitments that they cant undo, but you would need to be ready to go at short notice.

Back