• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

on the off for gastric wrap

Tray3004

Great news hun happy healing x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Polly2107

Hi yeah we must be in different clinics! I had the camera fully un sedated like you and have to say it is actually worse than the op :(

shana

Polly2107 said:
Hi yeah we must be in different clinics! I had the camera fully un sedated like you and have to say it is actually worse than the op :(

Was definitely worse than the op, thankfully only lasted a few minutes as that was enough!

Did u have urs through the nose or throat?

toxingirl

Mm, I,ve had a couple of endoscopies without sedation. Horrible! But if they are worse than the op I,m laughing! Well done girls. Maybe one of you can start a Wrap post-op thread xx

Polly2107

Down my throat and it wasn't a small camera either! Nurse was very nice tho she kept rubbing my hair and saying something that ha I can only imagine was relax or its ok! They are lovely here! Can't wait to go home tomorrow tho x

toxingirl

Polly are you bored or are you managing to entertain yourself? What did you take for such purposes?
Also are you in much pain? x

Polly2107

No pain at all toxin. Swear only pain I have is some in my shoulder and I get that after any general ann. There is no english channels at al. But clinic has free wifi. I have dvd's with me as bbc direct said to bring some but there is nothing to play anything on. I would suggest bringing a small portable tv/dvd player as its been very long days and nights. They keep offering us painkillers but to be honest no need to take them x